Claim Me by J. Kenner

Claim Me (2013)

by J. Kenner

Series: Stark (2)

English (43)  Spanish (1)  All languages (44)
Wow. Okay I loved the twists and dark turns of this novel!

The suspense of Damien's past, the heart stopping and hot love between Nikki and Damien! All my favorite things rolled into an awesome book! Can't wait for the next installment! ( )
  TiffanyCutshall | Dec 28, 2017 |
This was a great book. A little suspense and lots of romance. Also, this book did a good job of mentioning things that happened in the last book to help refresh your memory. I can't wait to read more of Damien and Nikki's story. ( )
  Hanneri | Dec 4, 2017 |
Nikki a Damienovi končí týden divů (=doba, na kterou si jí zaplatil, aby mu stála modelem pro bondage akt a večer s ní šoustá a "vlastní" ji), ale protože se milují, tak jejich hra pokračuje. Moc dlouho si děvenka nošení kalhotek neužije;-)
Pořád se tam souloží, jako ne úplně vanilkově, ale je to takové voňavé: svazují se hedvábnýma stuhama, plácá jí tak, aby cítila rozkoš, ne bolest....
Rádobydějové vložky jsou o tom, jak paparazzi pomlouvají jejich vztah, jak jim zdrhají a jak Damian vždycky každý velký problém, včetně žalob, vyřeší. Nechybí ani citové dramíčko, kdy Damien Nikki opouští, aby jí neublížil:-D
Tahle serie je hodně oundaná, jiné v žánru jsou zábavnější. ( )
  mountbatten | Oct 26, 2017 |
Another loved book, there seems to be a theme forming!

Claime Me is the second book in the Stark trilogy! If you loved Release Me then Claim Me won't let you down! WE pick up the story from the end of Release Me, Damian Stark is a man will pots of money and a cold, untouchable exterior until he meets Nikki and all that changes. They both have issues but work hard to hide them form each other.

I read this is less than a day and have just one complaint and that's how I will contain myself until the final book is released in the summer! ( )
  VictoriaJ1707 | Jul 2, 2016 |
Still as addictive as the first one. Which is a good thing. It is so disappointing the the series starts to fall away after a really first good book.
Claim Me continues the story of Damien and Nikki and their struggles in the world. The story starts right from the end of Release Me, making it feel us as if you have never left. As their relationship increases in intensity, the world around seems to start crumbling little by little.
If you haven't read the first one, it is a must before reading the next one in the series. ( )
  purpleprincess1311 | Mar 8, 2016 |

For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes the second novel in the erotic, fast-paced trilogy that started with Release Me. This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story of Damien Stark, the powerful multimillionaire who’s never had to take “no” for an answer, and Nikki Fairchild, the Southern belle who only says “yes” on her own terms.

For Damien, our obsession is a game. For me, it is fiercely, blindingly, real.

Damien Stark’s need is palpable—his need for pleasure, his need for control, his need for me. Beautiful and brilliant yet tortured at his core, he is in every way my match.

I have agreed to be his alone, and now I want him to be fully mine. I want us to possess each other beyond the sweetest edge of our ecstasy, into the deepest desires of our souls. To let the fire that burns between us consume us both.

But there are dark places within Damien that not even our wildest passion can touch. I yearn to know his secrets, yearn for him to surrender to me as I have surrendered to him. But our troubled pasts will either bind us close . . . or shatter us completely.

Claim Me is an erotic romance intended for mature audiences.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:15 -0400)

Billionaire Damien Starck continues his obssessive relationship with Nikki Fairchild, as she tries to discover his darkest secrets and they both confront experiences from their troubled pasts.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,999,532 books! | Top bar: Always visible