Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Duck In The Truck by Jez Alborough

Duck In The Truck (2000)

by Jez Alborough

Series: Duck (2)

A deliciously percussive rhyming story of a feathered truck driver who becomes mired in muck and the three animal Good Samaritans who try and and help him ... a quacking good read-aloud.
  wichitafriendsschool | Dec 23, 2017 |
Uh-oh! Duck is stuck! Duck is driving home in his truck, when both he and the truck get stuck in the muck - yuck! But along comes his friends to help. Join Duck and his friends in this quacking good read-aloud, for some good messy fun.
  mcmlsbookbutler | Nov 13, 2016 |
I was not a fan of this one. The illustrations and rhyming are cute, but the message is not. After getting stuck in the mud the duck is cranky and rude. Then his fellow animals help him and he drives off, leaving them trapped in the mud. ( )
  bookworm12 | Sep 1, 2016 |
24 months - this book reminds me of Sheep In A Jeep which we just LOVED. I guess the biggest beef I have with this one is the ending. Not really what I want my kid to learn from a book. ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
This is a very cute book, I like all the rhyming in the book. The book also shows all of duck's friend's helping him to get unstuck from the mud. They eventually get the truck unstuck and duck can continue on his way. ( )
  ccampeaux | Apr 22, 2015 |

Uh-oh! Duck is stuck!

Duck is driving home in his truck, when both he and the truck get stuck insome muck -- yuck! But along comes a Frog from a bush who offers to push,then a Sheep in a jeep, and a Goat in a boat. Are the three friends strongenough to get the truck unstuck, or is Duck just plain out of luck?

Join Duck and his friends in this quacking good read-aloud for some good, messy fun.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:02:02 -0400)

Duck's truck is stuck in the muck, but luckily help is at hand in the form of a frog. When Frog and Duck fail to release the truck they enlist the help of a Sheep in a jeep, and then a Goat in a boat. Goat is the one who finally sets the truck free, but with unexpected consequences.… (more)

Kane Miller Books

An edition of this book was published by Kane Miller Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,491,475 books! | Top bar: Always visible