The Seven Deadly Sins: A Celebration of Virtue and Vice

by Rosalind Porter (Editor)

Other authors: Nicola Barker (Contributor), Alex Clark (Preface), Dylan Evans (Contributor), David Flusfeder (Contributor), Todd McEwen (Contributor)3 more, Martin Rowson (Contributor), Ali Smith (Contributor), John Sutherland (Contributor)

8None1,916,137NoneNone
In this lively collection of new writing, seven of our most acclaimed authors and thinkers go head to head with Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Wrath, Sloth and Vanity to explore what we really mean when we talk about sin. The resulting mixture of erudite and playful essays and startling new fiction might not make you a better person, but it will certainly give you pause for thought when you're next laying the law down or - heaven forfend - about to do something beyond the pale yourself.… (more)

No reviews

Rowson, MartinContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Smith, AliContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Sutherland, JohnContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,069,336 books! | Top bar: Always visible