Love Life for Every Married Couple: How to Fall in Love, Stay in Love, Rekindle Your Love (1980)

by Ed Wheat, Gloria Okes Perkins (Contributor)

With over 1 million copies sold, Love Life for Every Married Couple has helped thousands of couples improve their love lives and build happier marriages. It will help you improve your marriage through sharing, touching, appreciating, and focusing healing attention on your mate. Book jacket.

Cogman Crisis Collection POST CHARTER
BONNIE AND BOB COLLECTION

rbcarver | Jul 29, 2023 |
In Love Life for Every Married Couple, he'll help you improve your marriage through sharing, touching, appreciating and focusing healing attention on your mate. Answering physical, psychological and stress-related questions in a Christian context, Dr. Wheat demonstrates how to bring your feelings of love back to life.
  phoovermt | Apr 8, 2023 |
This is a book that somehow managed up in my collection I think from my parents when I moved. I don't know that I will ever read it cover to cover, but it's in the collection nonetheless.
  justagirlwithabook | Jul 31, 2018 |

Ed Wheatprimary authorall editionscalculated
Perkins, Gloria OkesContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Current Discussions

Zondervan

2 editions of this book were published by Zondervan.

Editions: 0310425115, 0310214866

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,909,434 books! | Top bar: Always visible