Always on My Mind (San Francisco Sullivans,…

Always on My Mind (San Francisco Sullivans, #8; The Sullivans, #8) (edition 2013)

by Bella Andre

Member:seriesousbooks
Title:Always on My Mind (San Francisco Sullivans, #8; The Sullivans, #8)
Authors:Bella Andre
Info:Amazon Digital Services, Inc., Kindle Edition, 214 pages
Tags:pass

Always on My Mind by Bella Andre (Author)

The best book of this series but not really that special.
To recap the whole series, I'm glad I got the books for a very low price, otherwise I'd be very disappointed. I only more or less enjoyed the last 3 books. ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |
3.5 stars. I hate to say it but this was my least favourite of the series. I really liked Grayson it just seemed a bit forced. Very sweet ending. ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
Lori's story was pretty amazing. It was sxy, fun, hot, angsty and full of that wonderful romance that Bella Andre can write so well. Grayson was great and their relationship was great to see developing and where it got everyone. Incredible ending to the main Sullivan family. :) ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
Lori's pick for June, 2013. Check AllRomance for a special rebate on this title. ( )
  AReCafe | May 23, 2014 |
Lori and Grayson were a perfect fit for each other. She brought a little lightness into his dark world and he gave her unconditional love. There were very emotional parts in this book that had me grabbing a tissue and one of the saddest moments was poor Sweetpea/Mo. Made me grab my kitty and squeeze the crap out of him! I think the epilogue was so very Lori that it was perfect ending. Looking forward to reading about those elusive Sullivan cousins...can't wait!

Thanks to Netgalley for the ARC. ( )
  amdrane2 | May 1, 2014 |

After a tragic loss three years ago, Grayson Tyler left his life in New York City behind and started over in the rolling hills of the California coast. He’s convinced himself that all he’ll ever need again is the blue sky, a thousand acres of pasture, and the crashing waves of the ocean. Until one day, Lori Sullivan barges into his life and promptly blows his emotionless and solitary world to shreds, driving him crazy as only a woman nicknamed “Naughty” can. But will Lori be able to convince him that it’s safe to love her…and that forever isn’t actually out of reach?

After a tragic loss three years ago, Grayson Tyler left his life in New York City behind and started over in the rolling hills of the California coast. One day, Lori Sullivan barges into his life and promptly blows his emotionless and solitary world to shreds, driving him crazy as only a woman nicknamed "Naughty" can.… (more)

Bella Andre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,327,450 books! | Top bar: Always visible