Always on My Mind (San Francisco Sullivans,…

Always on My Mind (San Francisco Sullivans, #8; The Sullivans, #8) (edition 2013)

by Bella Andre

Member:seriesousbooks
Title:Always on My Mind (San Francisco Sullivans, #8; The Sullivans, #8)
Authors:Bella Andre
Info:Amazon Digital Services, Inc., Kindle Edition, 214 pages
Tags:pass

Always on My Mind by Bella Andre (Author)

When I started reading this one it was bit hard to get into but once you get past the first couple of chapters, it starts to remind me of all the other stories.

I never really thought Lori was a character I could relate to till now, she runs from her problems and that makes her a lot like her siblings. She is willing to try anything and help everyone even when they don't want to admit that they need it. She needed time to find herself but she is artistic, funny, fun-loving, energetic and artistic but she also has a way with animals.

When you pair her with Grayson she balances out and you find out who Lori is without hiding behind anyone or anything. You also get to find out the secret that she has been hiding from her family and how protective the family is about her.

It was an amazing read. ( )
  WormsReview | Aug 31, 2018 |
The best book of this series but not really that special.
To recap the whole series, I'm glad I got the books for a very low price, otherwise I'd be very disappointed. I only more or less enjoyed the last 3 books. ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |
3.5 stars. I hate to say it but this was my least favourite of the series. I really liked Grayson it just seemed a bit forced. Very sweet ending. ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
Lori's story was pretty amazing. It was sxy, fun, hot, angsty and full of that wonderful romance that Bella Andre can write so well. Grayson was great and their relationship was great to see developing and where it got everyone. Incredible ending to the main Sullivan family. :) ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
Lori's pick for June, 2013. Check AllRomance for a special rebate on this title. ( )
  AReCafe | May 23, 2014 |

After a tragic loss three years ago, Grayson Tyler left his life in New York City behind and started over in the rolling hills of the California coast. He’s convinced himself that all he’ll ever need again is the blue sky, a thousand acres of pasture, and the crashing waves of the ocean. Until one day, Lori Sullivan barges into his life and promptly blows his emotionless and solitary world to shreds, driving him crazy as only a woman nicknamed “Naughty” can. But will Lori be able to convince him that it’s safe to love her…and that forever isn’t actually out of reach?

After a tragic loss three years ago, Grayson Tyler left his life in New York City behind and started over in the rolling hills of the California coast. One day, Lori Sullivan barges into his life and promptly blows his emotionless and solitary world to shreds, driving him crazy as only a woman nicknamed "Naughty" can.… (more)

Bella Andre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,806,932 books! | Top bar: Always visible