Eye for an Eye: A Dewey Andreas Novel by Ben…

Eye for an Eye: A Dewey Andreas Novel (edition 2014)

by Ben Coes (Author)

Series: Dewey Andreas (4)

When assassins kill the person he loves most in the world, Dewey Andreas will risk everything and fight anyone, no matter the cost, for revenge. Dewey Andreas has been instrumental in stopping a series of deadly terrorist attacks, which hasn't gone unnoticed in the darkened corners around the world.
Member:ColinMichaelFelix
Rating:****1/2
Tags:eBook, Read in 2022, Dewey Andreas, Fao Bhang

Work Information

Eye for an Eye by Ben Coes

Eye for an eye is certainly an enjoyable book, once again Dewey Andreas returns to the world of covert operations after his soon to be wife is murdered in a botched attempt on his life.

It's quite the gripping page turner in the vein of Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp novels, the story begins where the last book left off (yet enough information is there for it to be read solo) and begins a ever building rise of events to the final climax. In fact I might go as far as to say that this is my new favourite series, am looking forward to the next books and hope the quality stays at this superb level. ( )
  HenriMoreaux | Feb 26, 2018 |
This was the best Andreas book yet. I'm starting to really like this character. Still, the book dragged a little at times. ( )
  JustinKimball | Feb 14, 2018 |
Dewey Andreas is back. Not so much as back since the story starts shortly after the end of the previous book. As you might expect, things go bad and Dewey jumps back into action.

A great spy page turner. ( )
  dougcornelius | Oct 11, 2016 |
My first book by Coes. It was good. Would give it 3.5 stars (if I could). Not quite up to an old Ludlum novel but kept my interest. I good beach read (for a guy). ( )
  Charlie-Ravioli | Jan 18, 2016 |
"Eye for an Eye" is much stronger than Coes' most recent books (save the first). It's fast-paced with great and believable international political intrigue between the US and China. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was the rather cliched way we get recurring protagonist Dewey Andreas into the thick of things. But once he's there, hold on tight!

Andreas gets the name of a high level Chinese spy within Mossad, Israel's intelligence department and outs him. This sets off a chain reaction that has Bhang, the head of China's intelligence department on a rampage to take down Andreas. Throw in China's internal political struggles, America's financial dependence on China, and some really kick-ass espionage tactics, and you've got a tremendous thriller on your hands. Great job, Ben! ( )
  Jarratt | Jun 24, 2015 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,642,308 books! | Top bar: Always visible