Gabriel's Redemption

by Sylvain Reynard

Series: Gabriel's Inferno (3)

"Professor Gabriel Emerson has left his position at the University of Toronto to embark on a new life with his beloved Julianne. Together, he's confident that they can face any challenge. And he's eager to become a father. But Julianne's graduate program threatens Gabriel's plans, as the pressures of being a student become all consuming. When she is given the honor of presenting an academic lecture at Oxford, Gabriel is forced to confront Julianne about the subject of her presentation--research that conflicts with his own. And in Oxford, several individuals from their past appear, including an old nemesis intent on humiliating Julia and exposing one of Gabriel's darkest secrets. In an effort to confront his remaining demons, Gabriel begins a quest to discover more about his biological parents, beginning a chain of events that has startling repercussions for himself, Julianne, and his hope of having a family"--… (more)

An amazing ending to an amazing trilogy! Couldn't stop reading once I started! Loved it! ( )
  TiffanyCutshall | Dec 28, 2017 |
I liked the story of Julia and Gabriel. The only problem I have with the story is that the two main characters are extreme stereotypes. She's the sweet innocent student and he is the worldly older professor that falls in love with her. Other than the characterization, the story was interesting and did delve into real world problems that married couples face. ( )
  Mrslabraden | Jun 28, 2017 |
What a great way to end this trilogy. Gabriel and Julianne are now married. They are in Boston while Gabriel teaches at BU and Julianne attends Harvard working on her PhD. They have their ups and downs. Both have a tendency to shut down when something important is happening. They are getting better at sharing their thoughts and fears and problems. Julianne is often the calm voice of reason with Gabriel. He stills tends to get angry and act out but he does listen to her. I was more aware of the narrator's voice in this book, mostly through his asides which were quite humorous at times. I laughed and I cried with this book. Gabriel and Julianne are two fantastic characters that I will not forget with the closing of the book. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Apr 26, 2015 |
I could read about the Emerson family forever. Just thinking of the foils and fumbles of the professor while he explores fatherhood makes me smile. I am ecstatic he and Julia have found their happy ending but sad to see them go. 4.5 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Jul 17, 2014 |
This book was absolutely amazing! I could not put it down until I had read it right through in one setting! I love, love, the world, the characters and felt as I was living right along with the characters and fell in love with them! I love this trilogy! A definite must read!!!
  authorhollynewhouse | Apr 20, 2014 |

Belongs to Series

To my readers, with gratitude.
Prologue

Florence, Italy

The poet pushed back from the table and looked out the window at his beloved city.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,454,085 books! | Top bar: Always visible