E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts…

by Pam Grout

E-Squared could best be described as a lab manual with simple experiments that prove reality is malleable, consciousness trumps matter, and you shape your life with your mind. Yes, you read that right. It says prove. The nine experiments, each of which can be conducted with absolutely no money and very little time expenditure, demonstrate that spiritual principles are as dependable as gravity, as consistent as Newton's laws of motion. Rather than take it on faith, E-Squared invites you to prove the following principles: There is an invisible energy force or field of infinite possibilities.; Yo.… (more)

English (9)  Spanish (1)  All languages (10)
À lire en gardant l'esprit ouvert. ( )
  grumpy-cowboy | Apr 16, 2021 |
I started this book, tried a couple of the experiments, didn't see any success with them and stopped reading.
Perhaps the book will work for someone else, but it did not work for me. ( )
  DebraParmley | Dec 29, 2018 |
4 stars

Some of my experiments worked. ( )
  JennysBookBag.com | Sep 28, 2016 |

This has an extra star for potential in regards to other people's needs...... Based on "A Course in Miracles", this is a simplified workbook for those who have gotten bogged down in the rhetoric of "A Course". At the end of each chapter there is a log sheet for your "experiment" on thought changing reality.

The Nine Experiments consist of (in my words): Invisible Energy/Field of Infinite Possibilities; Drawing to You via Beliefs & Expectations; You as Field of Energy; What You Focus You Expand; Connections Provide Unlimited Guidance; Thoughts & Consciousness Matter; Thoughts & Consciousness=Scaffolding for Your Physical Body: Connecting to Everyone & Everything in the Universe; Universe is Unlimited Abundant, & Accommodating.

This book is small and for a "New York Times Bestseller" is cheaply printed... Honestly, the dang paper is so fraking thin you can see not only the printing on the back side of the page you're reading but the page before/after that one as well! THAT IS SO FREAKING ANNOYING, especially for those of us who need glasses to read! ( )
  Auntie-Nanuuq | Jan 18, 2016 |
This is an excellent book, and I will immediately try to get hold of the sequel, E-Cubed.

It is well-written, inspiring and humorous. Pam provides us with several challenging experiments whereby we can prove for ourselves that what she says is true, that the FP (Field of Potentiality) exists and that we can manifest whatever we desire.

For instance, in one experiment we had to manifest sunset beige cars and butterflies (or purple feathers) within 48 hrs. I didn´t really know what colour sunset beige was, so settled for an orange car. I wasn´t out much that day and didn´t see any such cars. I chose to look for a purple feather and not butterflies, since it´s the middle of winter, and did indeed find one in a computer game!

Another experiment involved sending a message to someone telepathically and receiving evidence that he or she received it, also within 48 hrs.

I did not succeed in the latter experiment nor in fact in any of the others, except the one with the purple feather. But one of the experiments involved getting a couple of “energy wands” made out of wire coat hangers to move in a certain way by thinking either negative or positive thoughts; I didn´t have any wire coat hangers so couldn´t even try this one.

However, I found the experiments extremely inspiring, and something has shifted in me (for the positive) since reading the book. So perhaps I should purchase the book (instead of just having borrowed it from the library) and read it one more time and retry all the experiments.

I strongly recommend this book.
  IonaS | Jan 2, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,152,648 books! | Top bar: Always visible