The Undead Pool (The Hollows, #12) by Kim…

The Undead Pool (The Hollows, #12) (edition 2014)

by Kim Harrison

Series: The Hollows (12)

"Witch and day-walking demon Rachel Morgan has managed to save the demonic ever after from shrinking, but at a high cost. Now strange magic is attacking Cincinnati and the Hollows, causing spells to backfire or go horribly wrong, and the truce between the races, between Inderlander and human, is shattering. Rachel must stop the occurrences before the undead vampire masters who keep the rest of the undead under control are lost and it becomes all-out supernatural war. But the only way to do so is through the ancient elven wild magic, which carries its own perils"--… (more)
Member:Avonelle
Title:The Undead Pool (The Hollows, #12)
Authors:Kim Harrison
Info:Harper Voyager, Kindle Edition, 423 pages

Work Information

The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison

Honestly, I find the Hollows series to be full of overly complicated plots that don't really make a heck of a lot of sense if you're trying to follow them logically. And still, I love them. I read it for the chracters, which will grab you up in a infuriating, inexplicable, fashion before you know what hit you. ( )
  jennybeast | Apr 14, 2022 |
Action packed with most all of the important series characters and a handful of new ones. I can't believe that I've only 1 book left in the series, I've had them so long but didn't want to finish them because then the series will be over for me. Anyways I'll wait a week or two before reading the last one for the first time. ( )
  kevn57 | Dec 8, 2021 |
So so good! These books just keep getting better. This reader is very sad that the next will be the last. ( )
  Cerestheories | Nov 8, 2021 |
I get why I gave this 5 stars in the past. the last half makes up for the first part.

Seeing Interlanders coming together to do stuff will always be my favourite thing of this series.. ( )
  Jonesy_now | Sep 24, 2021 |
Perfect book to read at Halloween. Lots of gravitational pull from the ending that is yet to be in book 12. It was a bit distorting. But I liked learning about how wild magic is different from the other forms. Sorry that Al is gone. But Newt is still in the picture, like every young girl she's having a horsey phase. So maybe Al will come back with more sass and less Betrayed! in the future. ( )
  Je9 | Aug 10, 2021 |
To the man who knows what makes the perfect date night
How does the man make checkered shirts and pastels look good?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,575,957 books! | Top bar: Always visible