HomeGroupsTalkExplore

To All the Boys I've Loved Before

by Jenny Han

Series: To All the Boys I've Loved Before (1)

"Lara Jean writes love letters to all the boys she has loved and then hides them in a hatbox until one day those letters are accidentally sent"--
    Kissing Max Holden by Katy Upperman (Anonymous user)
    P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (Anonymous user)

Surprisingly, I liked the movie more ( )
  jhellar | Jan 14, 2023 |
Although To All the Boys I've Loved Before was completely different than I expected, I still really enjoyed it. I'm just such a sucker for a cute romance and Han definitely delivered. Peter and Laura Jean were really cute with their 'fake' dating scheme and I liked seeing their relationship grow more. It could have easily been a stand alone (with a different ending of course) but I am glad there will be a sequel, I look forward to seeing how this wraps up! If you are looking for an easy read that you can just breeze through then this could definitely be for you! I tried really hard not to nitpick while reading but if I had I think I would have enjoyed this considerably less (getting reminded she's half-korean every 5 seconds does get old really quickly). ( )
  rkleslje | Jan 8, 2023 |
omg so cute my first romance. not spicy which is fine cause its not my thing but I couldn't put it down ( )
  marlenah2010 | Jan 4, 2023 |
Oh dear. What a beautiful, lovely, light, charming little book. I loved everything about it. It was exactly what I needed right now. ( )
  sublunarie | Dec 6, 2022 |
This is a great book. ( )
  Capucinette | Oct 25, 2022 |
The book is definitely a fun roller coaster ride of emotions in the best way. You will fall in love with the characters by the end of the first book. The book is so intriguing, it will keep you up wanting more and this is the exact reason why I love that it's a series of three books. I totally recommend this YA romance book. It is sure to get you out of a reading slump. The romantic scenes will have you shrieking in excitement, You’ll want a Peter K of your own by the end of the book.
added by BirdieBBooks | editn/a, J E (Mar 10, 2022)

Jenny Hanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Howell, NancyCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Keating, Laura KnightNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Landa, LeonieNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Wolf, AnnaCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Josh is Margot's boyfriend, but I guess you could say my whole family is a little in love with him.
Love is scary: it changes; it can go away. That's part of the risk. I don't want to be scared anymore.

Teens (grades 6+)
HA 15
2014

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 183,267,802 books! | Top bar: Always visible