The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, The,…

The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, The, Book Four: The House of Hades)… (edition 2015)

by Rick Riordan (Author)

Member:Mountaintop
Title:The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, The, Book Four: The House of Hades) (The Heroes of Olympus)
Authors:Rick Riordan (Author)
Info:Disney-Hyperion (2015), 720 pages
Collections:Love Learning Lab
Tags:chapter book, series, fantasy, mythology

The House of Hades by Rick Riordan

This series of books seems to be getting better as I make my way through book 4. The action is nearly nonstop until the last few pages. Can’t wait to see what the last book has to offer. ( )
  krgulick | Jun 19, 2019 |
I am incredibly tired, but I didn't want to take a break with so little left, so I pushed myself through the end. And... huh.

Conclusion: Great book, I love everyone, but needs more Nico. Very curious to see how it all ends. ( )
  runtimeregan | Jun 12, 2019 |
Desde la dedicatoria hasta el final ha sido genial. Pero me hubiera gustado ver las cosas desde Nico. ( )
  dieciseislunas | Jun 2, 2019 |
4.5/5 ( )
  dieciseislunas | Jun 2, 2019 |
Percy and Annabeth started their journey to the Doors of Death. They find themselves falling through an abyssal like hole when they suddenly hear the sound of water underneath them. Percy willed his power, and the water caught them. Meanwhile, Nico, Hazel, Jason, and Piper were on their way to Greece to open the Doors of Death with Percy and Annabeth. It didn’t really go as planned though. First, Hazel was required to learn magic, with no lessons! Second, there were way to many monsters and problems in their way. Third, they had to get there at the exact same time as Percy and Annabeth. In Tartarus, they befriended a titan named Bob and he led them through the hellish place toward the Doors of Death. They had many close calls, but when Bob led them to a hut where Damasen the friendly giant lived, they realized that they might still have hope. They fought through hordes of monsters, including the god Tartarus himself and got in the elevator to bring them back. After a surprise attack, though, Hazel was too busy fighting the giant Clytius and the evil sorceress, Pasiphae. Leo, though, heroically saved them at the last second by throwing his screwdriver at the up button, and it worked. They eventually defeated the baddies and set off to finally defeat Gaea.

This book was amazing in detail. The author described every little bit like never before in his other books. He described action, like the time Percy and Annabeth were struggling to get out of Tartarus. He describes close calls, like the time Leo barely saved Percy and Annabeth at the elevator. While I was reading, I was on the edge of my seat! I really can’t wait to start reading the last book in this series! I rate this book a 5 out of 5. ( )
  PhillipO.B4 | May 7, 2019 |

Rick Riordanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To my wonderful readers: Sorry about that last cliff-hanger. Well, no, not really. HAHAHAHA. But seriously, I love you guys.
During the third attack, Hazel almost ate a boulder.

"Greek and Roman demigods from the Prophecy of Seven must work together to seal the Doors of Death--and help Percy and Annabeth escape the Underworld in the process"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,763,818 books! | Top bar: Always visible