Complete Me by J. Kenner

Complete Me

by J. Kenner

Series: Stark (3)

English (57)  Spanish (1)  All languages (58)
Awesome ending to an amazing trilogy! Loved every twist and turn! ( )
  TiffanyCutshall | Dec 28, 2017 |
This was the perfect ending to the series. This book was a struggle to get through without crying. As I was reading this I had my suspicions of who was doing all the vandalizing, sending horrible messages to Nikki and the leaking of information to the press. I originally had five people in my suspect list and it was slowly narrowing down as I read the book. It was fun trying to clue into all the reason why a person would be doing all these things. By the time I realised who it was, I was not surprised, it made ton of sense. I won't go into the details of who did what and why I was a teary mess but I would say that it was a fun read and I would recommend this to someone who does not have a weak stomach. There are things that can be untasteful but can also start a conversation, a serious conversation. This book was an emotional ride, very romantic, dramatic and sexy. I enjoyed the story line. It made me think. ( )
  Hanneri | Dec 4, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I usually enjoy these type of books...I call them a fun book, a book that I can relax with. I did not enjoy these very much. I don't know that it was the author's writing that turned me off or if it was the story line. When I think about it I first think it was a bad story line or a story that has just been used too much. Then secondly I think it was the author's writing. She seemed to lack the depth of the characters and made them seem silly and shallow. Hopefully I will find another series in the future that will be laid back and give me a guilty pleasure.
  gkmiller4 | May 31, 2017 |
There is no doubt that this is an exceptional conclusion to the Stark series. Complete me starts right were claim me left off, and never let down. It was so sad when I read the last page and I had to put the book down.
Complete Me is much heavy and darker than the first two books, but still very enjoyable. Damien and Nikki are just perfect, and can show us that love does over come everything. The press, friends, enemies, jealous lovers are nothing if you truly love someone.
I will be sure to visit their story again in the future. ( )
  purpleprincess1311 | Mar 8, 2016 |
I will be sure to visit their story again in the future. ( )
  purpleprincess1311 | Mar 8, 2016 |

For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes the third novel in the erotic, fast-paced trilogy including Release Me and Claim Me. This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story of Damien Stark, the powerful multimillionaire who’s never had to take “no” for an answer, and Nikki Fairchild, the Southern belle who only says “yes” on her own terms.

Our desire runs deep. But our secrets cut close.

Beautiful, strong, and commanding, Damien Stark fills a void in me that no other man can touch. His fierce cravings push me beyond the brink of bliss—and unleash a wild passion that utterly consumes us both.

Yet beneath his need for dominance, he carries the wounds of a painful past. Haunted by a legacy of dark secrets and broken trust, he seeks release in our shared ecstasy, the  heat between us burning stronger each day.

Our attraction is undeniable, our obsession inevitable. Yet not even Damien can run from his ghosts, or shield us from the dangers yet to come.

Complete Me is an erotic romance intended for mature audiences.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:13 -0400)

For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes the third novel in the erotic, fast-paced trilogy including Release Me and Claim Me. This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story of Damien Stark, the powerful multimillionaire who's never had to take "no" for an answer, and Nikki Fairchild, the Southern belle who only says "yes" on her own terms.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

J. Kenner's book Complete Me was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,999,532 books! | Top bar: Always visible