Complete Me

by J. Kenner

Series: Stark (3)

"For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes the third novel in the erotic, fast-paced trilogy including Release Me and Claim Me. This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story of Damien Stark, the powerful multimillionaire who's never had to take "no" for an answer, and Nikki Fairchild, the Southern belle who only says "yes" on her own terms. Our desire runs deep. But our secrets cut close. Beautiful, strong, and commanding, Damien Stark fills a void in me that no other man can touch. His fierce cravings push me beyond the brink of bliss--and unleash a wild passion that utterly consumes us both. Yet beneath his need for dominance, he carries the wounds of a painful past. Haunted by a legacy of dark secrets and broken trust, he seeks release in our shared ecstasy, the heat between us burning stronger each day. Our attraction is undeniable, our obsession inevitable. Yet not even Damien can run from his ghosts, or shield us from the dangers yet to come. Complete Me is an erotic romance intended for mature audiences"--"This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story that began between Damien Stark, the powerful multimillionaire who's never had to take "no" for an answer, and Nikki Fairchild, the Southern belle who only says "yes" on her own terms"--… (more)

English (59)  Spanish (1)  All languages (60)
3.5 stars. J. Kenner’s Complete Me, the final installment of the Stark Trilogy, ties up all of the loose ends of the various storylines. Overly dramatic and angsty, this final novel has some unexpected twists and turns but the overall story is a rehash of the themes from the previous novels. Please click HERE to read my review in its entirety. ( )
  kbranfield | Feb 3, 2020 |
Continuing their story. Damien's childhood abuse is revealed, Nikki battles her cutting through out. They have several outsiders wreaking havoc on their relationship. It was frustrating reading about Nikki's struggles and she doesn't reach out for the professional help she knew helped her previously. The BDSM is definately not formal, is more play and pretense. Sometimes they seem unshakeable and then it seems to just crumble. Nikki seems to have overcome her problems and troubles and then when confronted with something they should tackle together she goes solo and destructive.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
Awesome ending to an amazing trilogy! Loved every twist and turn! ( )
  TiffanyCutshall | Dec 28, 2017 |
This was the perfect ending to the series. This book was a struggle to get through without crying. As I was reading this I had my suspicions of who was doing all the vandalizing, sending horrible messages to Nikki and the leaking of information to the press. I originally had five people in my suspect list and it was slowly narrowing down as I read the book. It was fun trying to clue into all the reason why a person would be doing all these things. By the time I realised who it was, I was not surprised, it made ton of sense. I won't go into the details of who did what and why I was a teary mess but I would say that it was a fun read and I would recommend this to someone who does not have a weak stomach. There are things that can be untasteful but can also start a conversation, a serious conversation. This book was an emotional ride, very romantic, dramatic and sexy. I enjoyed the story line. It made me think. ( )
  Hanneri | Dec 4, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I usually enjoy these type of books...I call them a fun book, a book that I can relax with. I did not enjoy these very much. I don't know that it was the author's writing that turned me off or if it was the story line. When I think about it I first think it was a bad story line or a story that has just been used too much. Then secondly I think it was the author's writing. She seemed to lack the depth of the characters and made them seem silly and shallow. Hopefully I will find another series in the future that will be laid back and give me a guilty pleasure.
  gkmiller4 | May 31, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

Stark (3)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

J. Kenner's book Complete Me was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,082,210 books! | Top bar: Always visible