Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton

Magic Faraway Tree (original 1943; edition 1985)

by Enid Blyton

675None14,147 (4.04)31
Member:souloftherose
Title:Magic Faraway Tree
Authors:Enid Blyton
Info:Red Fox (1985), Edition: New edition, Paperback, 192 pages
Tags:20th century fiction, Children's, Old-fashioned children's story, Published: 1943

Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton (1943)

This was one of my favourite books as a child, the idea of climbing a tree to a new land and the land changing each time you climbed gave me many hours of happy imagining 'what if'. ( )
  Peace2 | Jan 19, 2014 |
i found it really cool and interesting i recomend it to girls that like mysterys. ( )
  SchusReadingStars | Jul 31, 2012 |
Do you live right by a magical tree that always has a magical land at the top? I do. Hi, I’m Frannie. My cousin, Rick, has come to stay with Joe, Beth, and me until his mother gets better. We show him the magical faraway tree. We have a lot of exiting adventures and seem to get into trouble every time. In the land of Topsy-Turvy, Joe gets himself turned upside-down. Another time, our friend saucepan, accidentally spills his spell and makes us all turn gigantic. We can’t fit down the hole that leads to the faraway tree, and we’re afraid that we might have to stay in this land forever. We get into trouble again when saucepan gets himself put in jail. Joe has an excellent idea to get him out. If you want to find out if Joe’s plan works and if we get saucepan out of jail, you have to read The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton.
  sasgrade4 | Feb 12, 2010 |
4/10. In the Magic Faraway tree live Moon-Face, Saucepan Man and Silky the Fairy and they all go on adventures to the magical lands atop the tree with some local children. ( )
  theboylatham | Jan 25, 2010 |

Enid Blytonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Hargreaves, GeorginaIllustratormain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Wheeler, Dorothy M.Illustratormain authorsome editionsconfirmed

Three children enjoy a magical adventure in the fantasy land of the Faraway Tree. Joe, Beth and Frannie take their cousin Rick on an adventure he'll never forget.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,429,405 books! | Top bar: Always visible