I Believe in Love: A Personal Retreat Based…

by Jean C. J. d'Elbée (Author)

This book is a collection, in spoken language of most of the retreats preached in all media by this former general superior of the Congregation of the Sacred Heart, Father d'Elbee. The author believes that what is lacking as to the souls in this world is realizing how much God loves them and wishes them happiness. Echoing the doctrine of St. Therese of the Child Jesus, he draws upon Scripture, and above all the Gospel those truths which dilate the hearts and lead them to Him who is Love.… (more)
Member:Coopway
Title:I Believe in Love: A Personal Retreat Based on the Teaching of St. Thérèse of Lisieux
Authors:Jean C. J. d'Elbée (Author)
Info:Sophia Institute Press (2001), Edition: 2nd, 280 pages

I Believe in Love: A Personal Retreat Based on the Teaching of St. Thérèse of Lisieux by Jean C. J. d'Elbée

ST
  StFrancisofAssisi | Mar 12, 2020 |
I liked the idea of this book but just could not get into it. It read like quotes strung together by. . . well, I am not entirely sure. My friend who was also reading the book had the same experience. I believe it was originally talks; perhaps it would have been better if spoken to you. My friend and I abandoned this book after a couple of chapters. ( )
  SilverKitty | Feb 2, 2017 |
This book sets my heart on fire for the Lord right along with St. Thérèse! Very well written. ( )
  Manderers | May 21, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,193,907 books! | Top bar: Always visible