Girl Least Likely to Marry by Amy Andrews

Girl Least Likely to Marry

by Amy Andrews

"Samuel Tucker is absolutely the last person scientist Cassie Barclay would ever date. Yes, he's gorgeous, but he's also far too cocky for his own good and thinks that Pi is a tasty afternoon treat. So when he asks her to dance at her friend Reese's non-wedding she's wondering why on earth she says yes! Tuck is used to people assuming he's all brawn and no brain, and amuses himself by winding Cassie up. But when he finally takes her to bed, suddenly it's Tuck who can show Cassie a thing or two! Can he convince her that love and sex have nothing to do with logic and everything to do with chemistry?"--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

Review Posted on HarlequinJunkie.com

Girl Least Likely to Marry by Amy Andrews is the second full-length book in KISS' 'Wedding Season' series. So far, I'm loving each story, and I feel like I'm getting to know the characters pretty well. This book concentrates on Cassie/Cassiopeia (or #geekgirl as she is known on twitter) and Samuel "Tuck" Tucker (#jock).Read More ( )
  Aleveria | Jan 12, 2017 |
Geeky Scientist meets Handsome Jock! Funny sexy read that was quite enjoyable. As the geek of the fabulous four who would have thought Cassie would snag the handsome jock Sam? Recommended read. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
This is a romance where a genius woman meets a not so dumb jock. It's mostly a two characters story. It's part of a series but I didn't feel the need to read the others.

Cassie and Samuel 'Tuck' Tucker courtship is not your average romance. It's geek scientist, Cassie, meets retired quarterback jock Tuck and sparks flies. Cassie approaches her libido waking up with logic and both Cassie and Tuck embark on a passionate, yet adorable relationship that isn't a relationship.

A quick, funny and different romance. Recommended because it's adorable and geeky. ( )
  writerlibrarian | Jun 28, 2015 |
Cassiopeia knows “love is a romantic construct perpetrated by romance novels and Hollywood with no sound scientific basis”. Introverted geek girl to the max, everything Cassie does is calm, measured and logical. Why should she bothered by fashion, makeup or some boring social norms when there are so many secrets of the universe to be discovered?

Samuel Tucker is “big, blond ex-quarterback who’d obviously fallen out of the stupid tree. And hit every branch on the way down.” At least that’s Cassie’s impression. Although her comments about Sam’s intellect were very snobbish, they still made me chuckle. Who knew there were so many way’s that you can say dumb without using the actual word?

From the first encounter there is instant attraction between Cassie and Sam and biology wins out over intellect and logic. Surprisingly insta love cliche didn’t bother me much in this book, maybe because Cassie scientifically explained and reasoned in great detail why it’s happening.

When I started reading Girl Least Likely to Marry I didn’t expect much but the book surprised me with quirky heroine, likable hero who is more than a big hunk of meat, supportive group of loyal friends and a lot of funny situations . And I loved that Sam accepted Cassie’s weird personality and does not try to change her. Yes, they both have flaws but they learn to live with them.

IN THE END...
Girl Least Likely to Marry is light but unusual contemporary romance novel about a geek girl and laid-back ex-sport star who fall in love, against logic and reason. Perfect as a fluffy and light read that will make you smile and relax. ( )
  bookwormdreams | Dec 1, 2013 |
This one was slightly better than the last one I read, but still not much. Blah. I think I'm definitely done with the contemporary romances. ( )
  emmyson | Oct 9, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,802,676 books! | Top bar: Always visible