Kaibab Unbound by Kevin Hearne

A quick hunt in the woods leads to protecting an avatar. Nice little novella. A taste of the talents in Atticus. ( )
  whybehave2002 | Jul 13, 2018 |
Another quick short story included in with book one. I really enjoyed this elemental story. ( )
  RivetedReaderMelissa | Mar 22, 2018 |
Much, much better than the Clan Rathskeller short story. Really enjoyed this. The quick setup pays off, and the ending is absolutely delightful. Go squirrel! ( )
  sixthreezy | Apr 4, 2014 |
  LaneLiterati | Mar 5, 2014 |
If I had died when I was supposed to, I would have missed out on all the fun.

According to Kevin Hearne's "A HANDY, MAYBE EVEN DANDY SERIES CHRONOLOGY" (https://kevinhearne.com/goodies/), this story occurs two weeks before the events of Hounded, book 1 in the Iron Druid Chronicles. [Page accessed 9/11/2016]

Audio version on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi6VID...

Kevin Hearne is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,971,115 books! | Top bar: Always visible