Champion by Marie Lu

Champion (edition 2013)

by Marie Lu (Author)

Series: Legend (3)

"June and Day have sacrificed so much for the people of the Republic--and each other--and now their country is on the brink of a new existence. Just when a peace treaty is imminent, a plague outbreak causes panic in the Colonies, and war threatens the Republic's border cities"--
Member:BenStan
Title:Champion
Authors:Marie Lu (Author)
Info:G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers (2013), Edition: First Edition first Printing, 384 pages

Work Information

Champion by Marie Lu

Divergent by Veronica Roth (StefanieGeeks)
    StefanieGeeks: Dystopian thriller romance in an alternate America.

I had to read the last couple of chapter twice just to digest everything. GOD DANG IT, I CAN'T HANDLE THE FEELS. I had heard all about the awesomeness of this book, but THE END. I did not see it coming and I just-*sobs uncontrollably* JUNE AND DAY ( )
  bookishconfesh | Sep 22, 2022 |
Loved this book and the entire Legend trilogy! Marie Lu knows how to tell a page-turning story with unique, intriguing characters and how to bring it to a satisfying conclusion. Well Done! ( )
  DebCushman | Aug 25, 2022 |
Okay ow. I didn’t quite expect that ending. That hurts. ( )
  Oblivionsdream | Jul 18, 2022 |
Another good book from a series I initially didn't think I would like. I enjoy June and Day's relationship and was happy to see it get stronger. This one gets a more twisty and yet, finally, ends up fine. Are we sure there isn't going to be another series...?

Only downside was the red writing for Day. It was hard for this "older" reader to see well. :) ( )
  BarbF410 | May 22, 2022 |
Meh. The saga continues. The drama of two people not speaking to each other and angsting over it likewise. It's not terrible, but I didn't feel like I would have missed out on anything had I missed this not so thrilling conclusion to a very excellently begun series. ( )
  jennybeast | Apr 14, 2022 |
For my readers
Out of all the disguises I’ve worn, this one might be my favorite.
Not part of the Claudy Conn Legend series.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,301,738 books! | Top bar: Always visible