Royal Flush: A Nero Wolfe Omnibus

by Rex Stout

Series: Nero Wolfe (omnibus 1, 19, 27)

Some of the best characters ever created.
I'm in love with Archie Goodwin. ( )
  ReadMeAnother | Apr 9, 2018 |
I am slowly collecting all of Rex Stout's Nero Wolfe mysteries in hardcover versions, because I intend to reread them many times. I love seeing the world of Nero Wolfe through Archie Goodwin's eyes.

In this omnibus are included the three titles: Fer-De-Lance, Murder by the Book and Three Witnesses, which is a collection of three novelettes titled; The Next Witness, When a Man Murders, and Die Like a Dog.

I love the inhabitants of the Brownstone in New York, the policemen who try to keep up with Wolfe, the orchids, the food and especially Archie who is at his best when on a mission from Wolfe. Evil is always rooted out, the bad guys pay for their crimes, and although the good guys may not live happily-ever-after, they will know that justice has been served. ( )
1 vote MrsLee | Mar 15, 2016 |

Legacy Library: Rex Stout

Rex Stout has a Legacy Library. Legacy libraries are the personal libraries of famous readers, entered by LibraryThing members from the Legacy Libraries group.

See Rex Stout's legacy profile.

See Rex Stout's author page.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,734,821 books! | Top bar: Always visible