Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day…

Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day (edition 2015)

by Todd Henry (Author)

"Most of us live with the stubborn idea that we'll always have tomorrow. But sooner or later all of our tomorrows will run out. Each day that you postpone the hard work and succumb to the clutter that chokes creativity, discipline, and innovation will result in a net deficit to the world, to your company, and to yourself. Die Empty is a tool for individuals and companies that aren't willing to put off their best work. Todd Henry explains the forces that keep people in stagnation and introduces a three-part process for tapping into your passion: Excavate: Find the bedrock of your work to discover what drives you. Cultivate: Learn how to develop the curiosity, humility, and persistence that save you from getting stuck in ruts. Resonate: Learn how your unique brilliance can inspire others"--… (more)
Member:SudhakarMaddila
Title:Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day
Authors:Todd Henry (Author)
Info:Portfolio (2015), Edition: Reprint, 240 pages
Collections:Currently reading

Work Information

Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day by Todd Henry

This is one of the first books I've read about doing good work and with purpose that didn't make me want to hyperventilate at the weight of it all. It actually helped me shelve my anxiety around living life "right" a bit. Quick read - worth the time. ( )
  pmichaud | Dec 21, 2020 |
For my father, Mike Henry, for showing me how to take risks; for my friend Brian Tome, for showing me how to bend my life around a mission.
In February 2011, the artist, designer, and urban planner Candy Chang transformed an abandoned home in her New Orleans neighbourhood into a living work of art.
Alas for those that never sing, But die with all their music in them. - Oliver Wendell Holmes, The Voiceless.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,922,007 books! | Top bar: Always visible