Dream's Sake

by Jyoti Arora

412,925,699 (4.33)None
Filled with practical information and tips, 'Eat Yourself Well' provides sound guidance for those who want to improve their health. It covers such issues as weaning yourself off sugar, living without dairy products, avoiding caffeine, eating organic on a budget, the benefits of a plant-based diet, losing weight and becoming a discerning shopper. As a busy mother, Bernadette Bohan recognises the challenges we face when we try to improve our health, so here she tells us how to introduce change gradually and encourage our family. With many new recipes and suggestions, 'Eat Yourself Well' will be welcomed by Bernadette's countless fans, but also by an even larger readership anxious to follow a healthier lifestyle. As a cancer survivor, Bernadette Bohan has developed a programme of personal change to promote health and well-being that involves dietary and lifestyle alterations.… (more)

This review was written by the author.
Touching love story, well written. ( )
  glowaurora | Aug 5, 2013 |

Jyoti Arora is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,064,744 books! | Top bar: Always visible