Talking Dirty with the CEO by Jackie…

Talking Dirty with the CEO

by Jackie Ashenden

342329,500 (4)None

so good ( )
  Hollie1122 | Oct 5, 2014 |
Talking Dirty with the CEO by Jackie Ashenden is set in New Zealand.
I don't think I have ever read or seen anything based in New Zealand. That alone was kinda cool.
Christie St. John is an awkward heiress who is more comfortable listening to goth metal, playing video games and tinkering with gadgets and technology and writing about it, than doing ANYTHING at all to do with being social.
Joseph Ashton, CEO of his own technology company, was in the right place at the right time to accidentally catch the tail end of an online chat involving Christie (AKA Naughtygirl25) and Ugg boots and sheepskin rugs and garter belts!

The thing I liked about this story is it left much of the hottest action to your imagination but gave you enough to go on to get there. Joseph has ADHD and considers it a major fault. One he thinks excludes him from being anything permanent in people's lives. But as he falls for our heroine, he forgets about his faults and becomes the man we (the reader) already can see he can be. He also empowers Christie to be stronger and more self assured. Not sure how I feel about it taking a man to give her self value, but it's fine in a fictional romantic setting.

Overall this was a fun read.

Releasing her nipple from his mouth, Joseph ignored her moan of protest as he raised his head. "I want you," he murmured roughly. "Here. Now. Right Now"
Her eyes were glazed, her face flushed. She nodded. Then took a fistful of his T-shirt, pulling him back to her.
Thank God. ( )
  Lisa.Hines | May 17, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,410,512 books! | Top bar: Always visible