Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Ninth…

Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Ninth Assassin

by Timothy Siedell

Series: Star Wars

An assassin seeks Darth Vader as he investigates a mysterious planet for the Emperor. Did he really stand a chance? It is odd having Darth Vader as the protagonist instead of the villain. ( )
  questbird | Nov 28, 2017 |
The Darth Vader miniseries have typically been quite good. This series may indicate that it is time to scale back the amount of these stories. I guess with the end of the license this happened anyways. This generally had an interesting plot, but did not have the weight of the previous series. ( )
  Porfinicle | Nov 4, 2014 |
I feel the need to make something clear before I go on with this review. I'm not a Star Wars fan. I saw the original movies as an adult and thought they were really boring for the most part. I never bothered to see the prequels, because I was so bored when I had to sit through the original movies. Now, with that said let's continue

This graphic novel was fantastic. The artwork was excellent, the dialogue was fast paced, action packed. I got a sense of what Darth Vader is like, which didn't come through for me in the movies (what I got is that he's a super duper badass and I kind of have the hots for him.) Despite not knowing much at all about the Star Wars universe I didn't feel out of place or confused reading this. There is an explanation in the beginning of the book that tells you when these events take place, so I had a very foggy idea of where the story belonged on the timeline.

It was awesome. And that's coming from someone who isn't a Star Wars fan. I would read more of these. Are there more? Someone make more. ( )
  Nazgullie | Sep 11, 2014 |
He was my only child... my only heir.

"One man has hired a deadly assassin to murder Darth Vader. While the assassin lurks, Vader pursues a different threat to the Empire and encounters an ancient prophecy and a powerful weapon"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,066,038 books! | Top bar: Always visible