Remy

by Katy Evans

Series: REAL (3)

1519132,879 (4.14)None
"New York Times bestselling author Katy Evans expands upon the intense love story begun in Real and Mine--this time from Remington "Riptide" Tate's point of view. Underground fighter Remington Tate is a mystery, even to himself. His mind is dark and light, complex and enlightening. At times his actions and moods are carefully measured, and at others, they spin out of control. Through it all, there's been one constant: wanting, needing, loving, and protecting Brooke Dumas. This is his story; from the first moment he laid eyes on her and knew, without a doubt, she would be the realest thing he's ever had to fight for"--… (more)

loved it wow ( )
  foxelaine | May 25, 2018 |
Remy is the same story from Mine and Real, but told from Remy's point of view. I liked seeing Remy's perspective on those two stories, but I thought there were some scenes from Mine and Real that were not used in Remy, and I missed them. Overall it was a good retelling of the two stories from his perspective. ( )
  Mrslabraden | Jun 28, 2017 |

Oh, REMY, REMY, REMY, let me count the ways that I love you...
Every time I read more from this series, I feel myself sucked deeper into the magnetic, immortal, hypnotic, monumental, consuming mythology which is Remington Tate.

I have loved REMY since the moment we first met, as he was walking to the ring.  And I lost my mind the first time his body was described, especially his perfect behind (yum)

When I take you, baby, I'm taking it all. I'm taking every fucking breath, every inch of your skin. Every. Beat. Of your heart.

It was amazing to finally get inside of his head.  I knew he had a wonderful soul, but this book confirmed that notion plus some, his soul is breathtaking.  He feels so deeply, loves so fully, gives so freely, fights so fiercely.

But she's got all my hunter buttons engaged, and now I want her and I'm going to have her.

First off, reading from REMY's POV was like starting a whole new series.  Often books containing the same story from a different character's POV can be redundant, but inside REMY's head is so unique that this book was a totally different experience.  It did retell Real and Mine from REMY's POV, but also added new scenes, switching between current and past throughout.  I just can't say enough how amazing it was to see how life works from the mind and feelings of REMY.  Coming from nothing, he blew the world away, despite everything.  A lesser person would have given up a loooooong time ago, but he never gives up the fight to live and pursue his dreams.  The way he loves Brooke is beyond words.  It's like he simply cannot breathe without her!  He has to possess her.

I'm her Real. She's Mine.

My favorite quote would have to be

Rem, that boy is priceless.  He already feels like he's the shit and he's not even one.

***ARC was given by author for an honest review***

toni

FULL REVIEW CAN BE FOUND AT http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com/2013/12/remy-by-katy-evans.html ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
it was ok I guess. I was hoping for a better ending. ( )
  seyebrows | Dec 30, 2015 |
Was alright. No new info really, and didn't really cover the scenes I was most interested to hear his view point on. So, not really all that exciting to me. The looped words and phrases weren't as bothersome in this book, though he did go ON about his fantasy sex with his woman. But, it wasn't all that annoying. I neither liked, nor disliked this book. It certainly didn't illuminate his character more, or bring anything much to the table, but it was enjoyable a read none the less. ( )
  aVamp1r3 | Nov 25, 2014 |

Belongs to Series

REAL (3)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,777,511 books! | Top bar: Always visible