Breathe With Me by Kristen Proby

Breathe With Me

by Kristen Proby

Sigh, another sexy love story from a master. I love this series and definitely recommend this book and the others in the series. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
Kristen Proby is one of my favorite authors but even if that weren't the case I think I would still love this book!!!! I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes. I love when these women get drunk...oh, the stories they tell! And then I cried till I didn't think I could possibly cry anymore! Meredith and Mark have a wonderful relationship that isn't free of challenge but that has already withstood the test of time. Trust me when I say you will LOVE Breathe With Me! ( )
  lornajarkin | Aug 22, 2014 |

Dancer Meredith Summers returns to Seattle to run her dance studio, but when she sees Mark Williams again, the high school sweetheart she left behind ten years, they both wonder if they can have a second chance at love.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,619,874 books! | Top bar: Always visible