Drina Dances In Exile (1959)

by Mabel Esther Allan

Series: Drina (3)

When Drina's family moves, several choices must be made so that she can continue to dance.

I had not read the Drina books since I was a child and I recently re-read them all. I read the first 5 as a child and then as a teen I hunted down the final 6 once I realized they existed. I am happy to say that for the most part they hold up to the test of time. They are very much in the style of British school stories but I quite like those. I think the whole series is definitely worth the effort it takes to hunt them down. ( )
  KateKat11 | Sep 24, 2021 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

Drina (3)
"Covent Garden!" Drina cried, leaping to her feet as the train slid to a standstill and the doors opened.
Original UK title: Drina Dances in Exile.

USA title: Drina Dances Alone.

Thirteen-year-old Drina was sent off to the country boarding campus of her dancing school while her grandparents were in Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,188,306 books! | Top bar: Always visible