Private L.A. by James Patterson

Private L.A. (edition 2015)

by James Patterson (Author)

Series: Private (7)

"Thom and Jennifer Harlow are the perfect couple, with three perfect children. They maybe two of the biggest mega movie stars in the world, but they're also great parents, philanthropists and just all-around good people. When they disappear without a word from their ranch, facts are hard to find. They live behind such a high wall of security and image control that even world-renowned Private Investigator Jack Morgan can't get to the truth. But as Jack keeps probing, secrets sprout thick and fast--and the world's golden couple may emerge as hiding behind a world of desperation and deception that the wildest reality show couldn't begin to unveil. Murder is only the opening scene"--… (more)
Member:STITCHERV
Title:Private L.A.
Authors:James Patterson (Author)
Info:Vision (2015), 432 pages

Private L.A. by James Patterson

A high-profile Hollywood couple disappears, there are random mass murders in LA, are these connected. Through the eyes of private investigator Jack Morgan and his co-worker, Justine Smith, the short chapters fly through incident after incident. ( )
  maryreinert | Dec 16, 2019 |
lots of story lines ( )
  sandra.pinkerton83 | Apr 16, 2019 |
As usual, James Patterson books are quick to read as they hold your attention and the chapters are short, so you can read one more. Two cases are occurring at the same time in this story, one a kidnapping and the other mass murders. The ending was a surprise and rather unsettling. ( )
  Carlathelibrarian | Feb 5, 2019 |
I love the character of Jack Morgan and that is the only reason I rated this book two stars. There were two unrelated story lines and I found that to be extremely distracting. The switching back and forth really had me struggling to keep interested in either plot. The movie star story line was so predictable that at one point I was questioning if I had not already read this story but I knew I had not.

I did like the character of Justine but her realization of her true feelings for Jack were also quite predictable. ( )
  bostonterrio | Nov 21, 2017 |
I continue to love James Patterson books. This isn't the best I've read however great story line and ending. I found myself gasping and turning the pages excitedly and quickly towards the end. ( )
  Nataliec7 | Oct 31, 2016 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Sullivan, Markmain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,101,917 books! | Top bar: Always visible