You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your…

by Jen Sincero (Author)

Offers a blunt and irreverent guide to achieving the money, relationships, career, and happiness that one desires through recognizing and doing away with self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviors.
Member:ElizabethLuel
Title:You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
Authors:Jen Sincero (Author)
Info:Running Press Adult (2013), Edition: 1, 256 pages

Work Information

You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero

This book was secretly just the secret. Also has a really bad take on depression ( )
  quenstalof | Nov 26, 2021 |
Great! Inspirational and amusing. ( )
  avdesertgirl | Aug 22, 2021 |
Nothing new or groundbreaking here but I really like her refreshing and straightforward delivery as well as her sense of humor. ( )
  Tracyalanb | Apr 4, 2021 |
This was a very inspiring read and I love the idea of the power of putting positive energy into the universe and living life with an abundance mindset. I read it at the perfect time for my own career transitions and it has been something that has stuck with me since I finished it. ( )
  genthebookworm | Dec 19, 2020 |
Nothing new here, seldom is in self-help, except the voice of the author. I liked that she presented the information with snark and humor. I liked the earthy tone she took. And I really liked how she described herself as someone who came to all of this a deep skeptic who isn’t sorry she drank the kool-aid. I get that because I am that. If you are to, this might be the book for you. ( )
  Colleen5096 | Oct 29, 2020 |
"Sincero relies on her humor and attitude to make this book as entertaining as a self-help book can be. "

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,914,679 books! | Top bar: Always visible