Bang (Gecko Press Titles) by Leo Timmers

Bang (Gecko Press Titles)

by Leo Timmers

English (4)  German (1)  All languages (5)
To see this week's Wordless Picture Books, please visit www.readrantrockandroll.com by clicking HERE

I came across this book and thought the illustrations on the cover were so cute. We were looking for another wordless picture book and with this one only having one word in it, we grabbed it. We ended up not really enjoying it that much. The illustrations were neat and interesting, but the story itself fell short and didn’t hold our interest.

It’s basically a series of animals driving in vehicles and they crash one by one into one another. What happens in the story is cute, but it wasn’t captivating and didn’t get us talking about the story like we normally do when looking at wordless books together. This is a pre-school book and I do think it’s good for very young children as it can help with counting, sequence, and colors. The artwork is super colorful.

3*** ( )
  Mischenko | Nov 30, 2017 |
A multi-car pile up turns out to be a whole lot of colorful fun featuring googly-eyed critters of many silly mix ups. ( )
  Sullywriter | May 22, 2015 |
lots to look at and talk about ( )
  melodyreads | Dec 16, 2013 |
This is an adorable wordless book about cause and effect for young children. Kids will love looking at the pictures and pick up details. ( )
  andreaf17 | Sep 30, 2013 |

When a driver, who is not paying attention to where he is going, crashes into a trash can, he sets off a series of accidents with unexpected outcomes.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,976,680 books! | Top bar: Always visible