Peanut Butter Comfort: Recipes for…

by Averie Sunshine (Author)

201873,087 (4.5)None
Full of decadent cakes, cookies, and candies, Peanut Butter Comfort is a delicious departure from your mother's PB&J. Here are recipes that showcase the rich, unmistakable flavor of peanut butter that we all love, as well as treats that highlight its subtlety and undeniable baking value. Averie Sunshine is a peanut butter aficionado; her easy-to-make recipes are imbued with her passion and creativity. Her vibrant, mouthwatering photographs bring each dish to life and will entice the casual snack-seeker and professional foodie alike. Recipes include: Peanut butter-filled chocolate brownie cookies Coconut carrot cake and cream cheese cookies Vegan peanut butter chocolate mousse Chocolate peanut butter and jelly milkshakes Savory peanut butter hummus Peanut butter and chocolate snack mix Spicy peanut butter and jelly sweet potato fries And more! Peanut Butter Comfort displays an astounding assortment of sweet, rich, decadent, soothing, and comforting treats. Any lover of peanut butter or quality comfort food will easily go nuts for this book! Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.… (more)
Member:nitemice
Title:Peanut Butter Comfort: Recipes for Breakfasts, Brownies, Cakes, Cookies, Candies, and Frozen Treats Featuring America's Favorite Spread
Authors:Averie Sunshine (Author)
Info:Skyhorse (2015), Edition: 2013, 272 pages
Tags:phs-cookbooks, reference

Peanut Butter Comfort: Recipes for Breakfasts, Brownies, Cakes, Cookies, Candies, and Frozen Treats Featuring America's Favorite Spread by Averie Sunshine

Recipes for breakfasts, brownier
  jhawn | Jul 31, 2017 |

Skyhorse Publishing

2 editions of this book were published by Skyhorse Publishing.

Editions: 1620876213, 1632203626

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,992,636 books! | Top bar: Always visible