NYPD Red 2 by James Patterson

NYPD Red 2 (edition 2014)

by James Patterson (Author)

Series: NYPD Red (2)

7902022,565 (3.95)6
"NYPD Red--the task force attacking the most extreme crimes in America's most extreme city--hunts a killer who is on an impossible mission. A vigilante serial killer is on the loose in New York City, tracking down and murdering people whose crimes have not been punished. The number of victims grows, and many New Yorkers secretly applaud the idea of justice won at any price. NYPD Red Detective Zach Jordan and his partner Kylie MacDonald are put on the case when a woman of vast wealth and even greater connections disappears. Zach and Kylie have to find what's really behind this murderer's rampage while political and personal secrets of the highest order hang in the balance. But Kylie has been acting strange recently--and Zach knows whatever she's hiding could threaten the biggest case of their careers. --… (more)
Member:iamcrumpet
Title:NYPD Red 2
Authors:James Patterson (Author)
Info:Little, Brown and Company (2014), Edition: Large Print, 498 pages

Work Information

NYPD Red 2 by James Patterson

English (19)  French (1)  All languages (20)
Good series I enjoyed it. ( )
  MustangGuy | Sep 25, 2021 |
Audiobook version is great. Entertaining story to listen to while doing things around the house. ( )
  xKayx | Dec 14, 2020 |
Super quick read and a real page turner. Not going to give any spoilers away, but definitely kept me tuned to this book every free second I had.

Happily on to the next book. ( )
  cgfaulknerog | May 28, 2020 |
Loved it. When I got to page 319 I said.. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Out loud.. alone in a room... I never saw it coming.

I like these two characters and that ALWAYS makes for an quick, enjoyable read!! ( )
  nwieme | Mar 19, 2020 |
A serial killer catches the attention of the NYPD Red group when the latest victim turns out to be a wealthy woman with political connections to the mayoral race. There is more than usual pressure from the Mayor’s office to solve the crime before election day so he doesn’t lose his job. There is of course the stumbling blocks and once this case is solved an old murder case is cleared as well. It seems that the killers are selecting victims that have gotten away with their crimes. But not all their victims are always guilty. Another fun race against the clock sole the murder and catch the bad guys.

Once again I listened to this on audio in a fairly short amount of time and it was entertaining. I grabbed the third book on audio from the library to continue in that format.
  Glennis.LeBlanc | Jan 6, 2020 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Karp, Marshallmain authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

For my other coauthor, my grandson, Zach. Write on, kiddo. - MK
"Were you really serious about the Hitler thing?" Dave said, dousing Meredith's jeans and sweater with lighter fluid.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,288,507 books! | Top bar: Always visible