Ignite Me

by Tahereh Mafi

Series: Shatter Me (3)

With Omega Point destroyed, Juliette doesn't know if the rebels, her friends, or even Adam are alive. But that won't keep her from trying to take down The Reestablishment once and for all. Now she must rely on Warner, the handsome commander of Sector 45. The one person she never thought she could trust. The same person who saved her life. He promises to help Juliette master her powers and save their dying world ... but that's not all he wants with her.… (more)

Rating: 94% (4.7 stars) ( )
  melonah | Jan 9, 2021 |
Surprisingly, I actually liked this book. Probably because of my love, Warner, was more involved. Juliette is way better developed in this book, so I didn’t have to stop to roll my eyes every few seconds. I am still not sure if I will read the next book though. ( )
  d.s.kartopu | Oct 26, 2020 |
What an exciting read my ship has come true and boy did things get wicked exciting - I hated a certain someone for the majority of this book which was not at all a shocker to me. It was well put together and so fun to listen to. I am curious to see what happens in next book ( )
  ashezbookz | Oct 20, 2020 |
Den her trilogi er ikke dystopi. Den er ren YA romance, hvilket sådan set er udmærket hvis det ikke var fordi den blev solgt som dystopi. Jeg må indrømme, jeg er ret skuffet! ( )
  Hyms | Aug 9, 2020 |
It couldn't have been any better. Need time to process my thoughts ( )
  Haleema-imran | Aug 3, 2020 |
For my readers.  For your love and support.  This one's for you.
I am an hourglass.
Ne me touche pas = Shatter Me
Ne m'échappe pas=Unravel Me
Ne m'abandonne pas = Ignite Me

GenreThing

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,391,556 books! | Top bar: Always visible