World trigger. 19 by Daisuke Ashihara

World trigger. 19 (edition 2019)

by Daisuke Ashihara, Toshikazu Aizawa (Translator)

Series: World Trigger (1)

Destroy thy Neighbor! A gate to another dimension has burst open, and invincible monsters called Neighbors invade Earth. Osamu Mikumo may not be the best among the elite warriors who co-opt other-dimensional technology to fight back, but along with his Neighbor friend Yuma, he’ll do whatever it takes to defend life on Earth as we know it. Upstanding Osamu always does the right thing, whether it means pitching in to save Earth after school or turning the other cheek to bullies. But when he meets a feisty humanoid Neighbor named Yuma, everything that he thinks is right is turned on its head. Can the two natural enemies ever become friends?… (more)
Member:Mrs.Nicaj
Title:World trigger. 19
Authors:Daisuke Ashihara
Other authors:Toshikazu Aizawa (Translator)
Info:San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media, LLC, [2019]

World Trigger 1 by Daisuke Ashihara

I started with the anime first, and since it only started airing this fall, it's only at episode 7. (Edit: Correction to my last, the show is now at episode 15)

You can watch up to episode 16 on Crunchyrolll.com by clicking Here

I'm a bit of a spoil sport, so I went and read ahead.

I do not regret it.

I'm so happy I did that! Now I can compare and see how the anime is going. So far, not so bad,.

Back to the manga.

Oh my, I love it.

Action, mystery, and so much charter development, I've never so much charter devolvement before with the 80 cheaters that are released. It's progress fast, on track, and to point.

I like how the main isn't the perfect hero, he's normal, weak and I like it. It's about time we have someone like that. Makes it more relatable.

I will follow this manga to the end! Pick this up, you will not be-able to put it down.

Cheers

Emily ( )
  E.A.Walsh | Jun 11, 2015 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,559,702 books! | Top bar: Always visible