A Twist of Date

by Susan Hatler

Series: Better Date Than Never (5)

2111,072,887 (2.38)None
Melanie Porter has been dumped-again. When others accuse her of "being in love with being in love," she agrees to let her best friend, Patti, step in and direct her dating life. The Boyfriend Bylaws Rule #1: No giving out your phone number until approved to do so. Rule #2: Must obtain permission to accept any date invitation. Rule #3: No bringing up marriage, kids or the future. Rule #4: No going to first base without authorization. Amended Rule #4: No going to first base, or any other base, without authorization. Rule #5: No scribbling your first name with some guy's last name. Ever. Rule #6: New rules may be added as Patti Hartley deems necessary. Memorize it, live by it, and happy dating!… (more)

A Twist of Date
Better Date Than Never, Book 5

I Picked Up This Book Because: My Bingo spinner chose an ARC and I randomly chose this.

Media Type: Netgalley/Audiobook

Melanie Porter:
Mike (I think) :
Patti (roommate), Coworkers at the gym

The Story:
I unfortunately didn’t enjoy this one. I think Melanie came off as a boy crazy 14-year-old girl instead of a 27-year-old grown woman. She did make some strides in maturing but not many. At the end of the story, she still found her happiness in a man and not herself. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | May 14, 2024 |

Susan Hatlerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Lee, MarthaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,303,280 books! | Top bar: Always visible