Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica…

Four: A Divergent Collection (original 2014; edition 2014)

by Veronica Roth (Author)

Series: Divergent (short story collection)

A collection of four pre-Divergent stories plus three additional scenes from Divergent, all told from Tobias's point of view, that follow Tobias's transfer from Abnegation to Dauntless, his Dauntless initiation, the first clues that a foul plan is brewing in the leadership of two factions, and the weeks after he meets Tris Prior.… (more)
Member:jessicadobson418
Title:Four: A Divergent Collection
Authors:Veronica Roth (Author)
Info:Katherine Tegen Books (2014), Edition: 1st, 285 pages

Work Information

Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth (2014)

Divergent by Veronica Roth (shamella)
    shamella: this is the first series of divergent books. the user should read this to enjoy the story. very recommended!

English (84)  Spanish (2)  French (1)  All languages (87)
Four is the most interesting of the characters and I enjoyed his backstory. The rest of the stories filled in cracks that enhanced the series. ( )
  nab6215 | Jan 18, 2022 |
I absolutely loved the first book in this series but the quality definitely went down with each subsequent book not to mention THAT ENDING!!!! I do find the world and characters created by Veronica Roth to be fresh, engaging, and well written. ( )
  KateKat11 | Sep 24, 2021 |
This brought back so many good memories of Divergent, plus the 3 stories of his own initiation- super cool. I'm glad she do decide to share with us her first inspiration! ( )
  Nikki_Sojkowski | Aug 26, 2021 |
I enjoyed seeing everything from Four's perspective! I felt like it gave me a better edge or view of the situation. ( )
  Teezie | Aug 21, 2021 |
  Teezie | Aug 21, 2021 |
To my readers, who are wise and brave.
I emerge from the simulation with a yell.

AR Level 5.8, 9 pts

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,156,929 books! | Top bar: Always visible