Nature Girl by Carl Hiaasen

Nature Girl (edition 2007)

by Carl Hiaasen (Author)

When a rude telemarketer calls while Honey Santana and her son are having dinner she decides to teach him a lesson in good behavior. She lures him and his mistress with a pitch for Florida real estate and includes her ex-husband and 12-year-old son in her plot.
Member:dferdiaz
Title:Nature Girl
Authors:Carl Hiaasen (Author)
Info:Transworld Publ. Ltd UK (2007), Edition: Export Ed

Work Information

Nature Girl by Carl Hiaasen

A Salty Piece of Land by Jimmy Buffett (PghDragonMan)
    PghDragonMan: Two tales of seeking who you are with some unique side trips along the way.

Second book I have read this week by Hiaasen. Entertaining for sure. ( )
  Nefersw | Jan 14, 2022 |
I enjoyed it. I haven't read a Hiaasen in a long while and I missed his manic plots and crazy characters. ( )
  AliceAnna | Aug 26, 2019 |
I didn't think that I was going to like this book, but after hearing a strong recommendation from my supervisor (to somebody else), I decided I would pick it up and give it a try. The writing is fantastic, the characters are well-developed, and somehow the seemingly disparate storylines all came together beautifully. ( )
  m_mozeleski | May 13, 2018 |
Bought for $1 from the Valley Center Library Bookstore. OK, so I can't beat the price and I've always like Hiaason. Not as warped as "Native Tongue", though. ( )
  CeliaHayes | Dec 30, 2017 |
A reliable entry. A little short on endearing characters perhaps, but still as whacky as he ever is. Always good to read at the beach. ( )
  MaureenCean | Nov 8, 2017 |
For Pete Hamill,
the best in the business
On the second day of January, wind swept and bright, a half-blood Seminole named Sammy Tigertail dumped a dead body into the Lostmans River.

Hachette Book Group

2 editions of this book were published by Hachette Book Group.

Editions: 0446581755, 0446400661

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,993,297 books! | Top bar: Always visible