Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims:…

Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with… (edition 2013)

by Rush Limbaugh (Author)

Series: Rush Revere (1)

Substitute middle-school history teacher Rush Revere takes his students back in time to experience American history as it happens aboard the Mayflower and on Plymouth Plantation.
Member:LibraryofCamelot
Title:Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans (1)
Authors:Rush Limbaugh (Author)
Info:Threshold Editions (2013), Edition: Illustrated, 224 pages
Collections:Book Box E, Your library

Work Information

Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans by Rush Limbaugh

Case 13 shelf 1
  semoffat | May 15, 2022 |
3/30/22
  laplantelibrary | Mar 30, 2022 |
This was for sure a kids book, no doubt about it as the content is quite juvenile, but it had a good story and the pictures and illustrations were great. I would recommend this for tweens who want to learn more about history. I did enjoy it. 4 out of 5 stars. ( )
  Beammey | Feb 13, 2016 |
Rush Limbaugh Rush Revere
Rush revere
Have you ever had a substitute teacher come in dressed as someone in the 1600 and has talking horse that can travel through time to any time except the future. Have you ever traveled back in time to meet you hero in the past. Well in this story rush Limbaugh does it all by taking you on an awesome adventure through time.
Rush Limbaugh is an American entertainer, radio talk show host conservative political commentator, and obviously he`s a writer.
The main characters are Rush Revere, Liberty, Tommy, and Freedom. They are funny and they make the book interesting and makes you want NOT put the book down never and I mean never.
The story is about a substitute teacher comes in because the teacher quit because of the class was so rude. The substitute teacher turns out to be history loving time traveler. Then the story goes on then tommy starts to like Rush as a teacher and starts to respect him more.
I liked the book because it was mostly about history that I didn`t even know about like the Quaker guy on you oatmeal was named William Bradford.
Is about the most important things in history that weren`t told and it is fun to read.
I would recommend this book for those who love history and who would love to learn more about history. ( )
  bigDeAndre | Feb 6, 2015 |
I am rather disappointed in this book. Adults will find this book easy to read, children in middle school will find it written at their level. I found it written by an adult trying to relate to children. The book is trying to make history fun and I do understand that concept, however, this book is not it. There is way too much story and not nearly enough history. As a parent, I would not give this book to my child and expect her to learn any history concepts. It feels very lacking. ( )
  Kathryn_Brown | Dec 1, 2014 |

Belongs to Series

To Vince Flynn, this book's Guardian Angel
The sea was wide, cold, and blustery.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,927,511 books! | Top bar: Always visible