Snow Like Ashes

by Sara Raasch

Series: Snow Like Ashes (1)

Orphaned Meira, a fierce chakram-wielding warrior from the Kingdom of Winter, must struggle to free her people from the tyranny of an opposing kingdom while also protecting her own destiny.

Very fast read! I just wish I know who Meria ended up with! ( )
  Emma.June.Lyon | Feb 23, 2021 |
It took me a long time to get into this book, the first half was very heavy on descriptions in explaining and I really wasn't impressed with any of the characters until well into the second half. But it got better, I loved the relationship that slowly developed between Meira and Theron and the pace picked up toward the end. I'd guessed the main plot twist quite early on though so the plot seemed quite predictable to me. ( )
  zacchaeus | Dec 26, 2020 |
I'm going to have to buy a copy of this for my library. As a series starter this one was slow for me, but when I finally felt vested, I finished it in a hurry. It's light on the romance, which is a nice change for a fantasy book. The book does have an actual ending, but you know there will be more. I loved the cover, and the world building. Meira is an awesome, and strong female lead. [a:Robin McKinley|5339|Robin McKinley|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1314406026p2/5339.jpg] would be proud. ( )
  readingbeader | Oct 29, 2020 |
Interesting concept -- and love how Raasch started it in her childhood and finished it as an adult. ( )
  amandanan | Jun 6, 2020 |
I enjoyed this a lot! Really looking forward to learning more about the magic system in the next two books. ( )
  j_tuffi | May 30, 2020 |

Raasch, Saraprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Rudd, KateNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

To everyone who read the first (horrible) draft of this story and did not laugh when twelve-year-old me said, “Someday, I’m going to get this published.”
"Block!" "Where?"

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,029,527 books! | Top bar: Always visible