Snow Like Ashes

by Sara Raasch

Series: Snow Like Ashes (1)

1,1936813,781 (3.8)13
Orphaned Meira, a fierce chakram-wielding warrior from the Kingdom of Winter, must struggle to free her people from the tyranny of an opposing kingdom while also protecting her own destiny.

I like that I can't figure it out easily.. ( )
  Emmie199x | Jul 25, 2022 |
I would give it more stars if i could! ( )
  tanaise | Jul 17, 2022 |
Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars
I wasn't sure about this book. Than after some of my group members read it with less than positive things to say about it I was really unsure about this book. But the summary sounded great and the cover was beautiful, plus I could get it on kindle unlimited, was enough reason for me to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I really liked this book. The story is so engaging. I could barely put it down and I can't wait to continue the series. The characters are so well formed, easy to love, and different in their own ways. There is some definite romance and the beginnings of a love triangle, which I admit, I love.
My rating system:
unpredictability= 5
ending= 4
interest= 5 ( )
  starslight86 | Jul 20, 2021 |
Very fast read! I just wish I know who Meria ended up with! ( )
  Emma.June.Lyon | Feb 23, 2021 |
It took me a long time to get into this book, the first half was very heavy on descriptions in explaining and I really wasn't impressed with any of the characters until well into the second half. But it got better, I loved the relationship that slowly developed between Meira and Theron and the pace picked up toward the end. I'd guessed the main plot twist quite early on though so the plot seemed quite predictable to me. ( )
  zacchaeus | Dec 26, 2020 |

Raasch, Saraprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Rudd, KateNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

To everyone who read the first (horrible) draft of this story and did not laugh when twelve-year-old me said, “Someday, I’m going to get this published.”
"Block!" "Where?"

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,725,298 books! | Top bar: Always visible