The Breakers Series by Edward W. Robertson

Authors:Edward W. Robertson
Info:Publisher Unknown

Work Information

The Breakers Series: Books 1-3 by Edward W. Robertson

The Stand: The Complete and Uncut Edition by Stephen King (Dragget)
    Dragget: Well thought out post-apocalyptic stories (civilization wiped out by a superbug) plot follows groups of survivors.

I actually only read the first 2. By the third I was a little exhausted of the characters. I may come back to it, but for now I'm done.

That said, the first two are a fun read. Very interesting take on the aliens/plague TEOTWAWKI theme. Pretty good pacing and some turns i definitely didn't see coming. ( )
1 vote jwilker | May 23, 2018 |
As post-apocalyptic fiction goes, this is a lot more believable than all the zombie stuff out there. It kind of reminded me of Stephen King's "The Stand", just without all the mystical stuff like that one. Good character development, and very well thought out plot. It flows along smoothly and draws you in. ( )
  Dragget | Mar 10, 2017 |
A thoroughly enjoyable read. The storyline was great with it moving along at a fair pace throughout. I liked most of the characters, including the baddies!

I think I'll be picking up more of this series as time goes by. ( )
1 vote sundowneruk | Feb 2, 2016 |
Downloaded this from Amazon during a free ebook hunt.
The narrative style rattles along and draws you in and I found myself eager to read the next page/chapter wanting to see what happens.
This series will probably never win any awards but I enjoyed these first 3 books, so much so, that I purchased book 4.
And for me, that's high praise indeed. ( )
1 vote LustyRebel | Nov 12, 2014 |

Edward W. Robertson is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,487,353 books! | Top bar: Always visible