Rock Chick Revolution

by Kristen Ashley

Series: Rock Chick (8)

"Ally Nightingale has secrets. Secrets she doesn't even share with the Rock Chicks. But two men know what she's up to. One has her back. The other has her heart, but he doesn't know it. As Ally rewinds the last year of her life, she knows two things. One, she's never going to get what every Rock Chick should have -- her own Hot Bunch guy. And two, she's a Nightingale through and through. She just isn't sure what to do about that. But as her secrets are revealed, the men in her life react. Darius Tucker, a lifelong friend, as usual takes her back. Ren Zano, the man she loves, isn't quite so sure. The Rock Chicks, Hot Bunch and the entire gang at Fortnum's weigh in, and a Rock Chick Revolution starts brewing. It's up to Ally to control it and prove what she knows down to her bones. She's a Rock Chick, she deserves her hot guy and she's going to keep the one she wants... Because she's a Nightingale"--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

Wow....what a way to bring a close to a series.

Ally Nightingale proved she's just as badass as her brothers. I love the fact that she found herself pretty much following in her family's footsteps. Going into investigations just like Lee and using skills she learned from watching Hank and their father.

Lorenzo "Ren" Zano....the one tapped to take over the family business. An Italian-American hottie with a temper and passion...and it's all for Ally.

So much happened in this book it almost takes reading it twice to take all of it in. Tex and Nancy get married. Babies are born while others find out they are pregnant.
Darius, OMG Darius, we find out something HUGE about him He has a son with his high school sweetheart. He doesn't see either of them but has Lee or Eddie take them money so they can have what they need. and it nearly broke my heart. We almost lose him too Ally has her own stalker. She is kidnapped in front of him. The guy shoots him in the thighs then takes him along so he can watch as he and Ally make love. You know that Darius isn't going to let that happen without a fight. A fight that sees him stabbed.
We have a mystery involving Smitie's girls a duo of men are threatening the girls. They either pay up their tips and/or give free "services" or harm will come to Smithie's ladies or children. They go along with it because they care that much about him. When it all goes down and he finds out what's going on....let's just say you'll need some tissue.
Brody discovers who is behind the Rock Chick books. Ally has figured it out and talked to the person. It's Jane. She's always had a dream of being a writer and using their stories she's able to bring a bit of fantasy and happily ever after into people's lives. BTW love the fact that Kristen's name is used...."sounds made up if you ask me" When the guys tell the Rock Chicks about it they aren't as upset as you think they would be. It's all about family and each one of them getting their dream so....
We see Marcus going legit for Daisy. If he is on the wrong side of the law that puts her in bad light with her girls and he can't have that. We all know what he goes on to do. Can you say Unfinished Hero Series
Ah, it was satisfying, the closing of this part of the journey. Doesn't mean I won't revisit them from time to time but now the other series, which I read BEFORE I knew this one existed makes so much more sense! And I hear that somewhere out there is Daisy and Marcus' story, I'm so hunting that one down. ( )
  ChachaJ | Feb 1, 2021 |
Ally and Ren.
I wasn't as keen on Ally. Ren had the patience of a saint at the same time the 'Ava' history just didn't quite sit right with me.

πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’‹

πŸΉπŸΈπŸ·πŸ’„πŸ΅β˜• ( )
  izzied | Oct 29, 2020 |
4.5 stars

I have been waiting for Ally's story since I finished Indy's story since they were besties. Her love story was worth the wait. She proved that she was more than just a best friend or little sister. I loved that she had a good head on her shoulders and even though crazy, like all the other girls, she was a little more careful and didn't go off half-cocked. And Ren? Sweet lord was that man patient and delicious.

I'm intrigued by the mention of Mace's security firm and the mention of Darius' story. I can see I need to check out more books from this author since this series is older. ( )
  MagicalRi | Dec 22, 2019 |
Ava has sworn off men, since the last one stole from her and her BFF's husband put the moves on her. She goes to Luke to try to hire him but chickens out in the end. Ava and Luke have known each other since she was eight and she's loved him ever since. He has a ton of work to do in order to get Ava to see he's one of the good guys and she can put her trust him. Ava runs into many of the same situations as the other ladies in this series, getting kidnapped, molested, shot at etc. Sometimes cute sometimes annoying devil/angel inner monologue.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
I LOVED it. Please can we have a happy ending for Jane... ( )
  Emmie217 | Jun 27, 2018 |

Ashley, Kristenprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Jones, SusannahNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,202,103 books! | Top bar: Always visible