Wanted by J. Kenner

Wanted

by J. Kenner

Series: Wanted (1)

Listened to audio narrated by Saffron Martindale. Angelina has wanted Evan since the moment she met him. Evan's resisted her just as long. By chapter 5 I just wanted Fancesca to get some serious psychological help and was tired of the 'I'm not good for you' crap from Evan and the dire warnings from her FBI boyfriend. Sex scenes were hot, D/s, bondage, exhibitionism. They are both thrill seekers.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
I don't normally read erotic romance but I really enjoyed this book. There was more plot than sex and the characters had real personalities and real "issues" to deal with which kept the story interesting. ( )
  JansenSchmidt | Oct 24, 2018 |
Wow! If you love Julie's Stark Trilogy you're gonna love this! Hot guys, intrigue, danger and a hopelessly devoted yet strong loyal woman who ties all of it together. What's not to like?!

A definite must read for Julie Kenner fans! ( )
  TiffanyCutshall | Dec 28, 2017 |
Autorka ucourané Stark trilogie se v této sérii trochu vycajchovala: subinky už nemaj tydle sklony jako sublimaci selfharmingu, každý díl je o jiném párečku, takže se to tak strašně netáhne.
Dosahuje i vrcholné vtipnosti (nechtěně, wtz), protože hlavní mužské postavy lavírují na hraně zákona a to je tááák sexy!
Angie celé své dospívání sní o mladém kamarádovi svého strýce-Evanovi. Po strýčkově smrti se do toho pustí a Evana svede. Ale ach to drama, strýček mu zakázal s ní něco mít! Ale on jí tak chce! Jenže je zločinec. Teda samozřejmě za hranou zákona dělá hezké věci, jako záchranu padlých dívek apodobně. No prostě bad boy s dobrým srdcem, to chce přece každá!
Ta hrůza, milujou se, ale nemůžou být spolu, protože by ublížili svým rodinám...jak to asi doúpadne? Jasněže hepáček a Angie jako čtvrtýb člen - princezna v gangu Tří králů. ( )
  mountbatten | Oct 26, 2017 |
I wanted to like this book, but I just could not get into to it. The beginning was okay. I did fall for Evan Black, but Angelina was not my favorite. I liked when they started to rekindle their flame, but the back and forth drove me nuts.
I thought with time this book would suck me in...

Unfortunately when a girl is a thief, I check out.

Not to mention there were multiple times where they got in bed with each other and Evan took care of her, then pushed her away. That to mean is not a man's behavior, especially bad boy Evan.

Around the middle I shut the book and did not finish.

Like I said I wish I would have liked this one... but it didn't work for me. ( )
  ReadersCandyb | Oct 7, 2016 |

For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey, Bared to You, and Release Me comes an all-new erotic series of three enigmatic and powerful men, and the striking women who can bring them to their knees.

He is everything I crave, all I desperately want—and he is everything I can’t have.

My family warned me to stay away, that I could never handle Evan’s dark dealings or scarred past. Maybe I should have listened. Maybe I should have run. But our desire is undeniable, and some temptations you just can’t fight.

And from the moment we touch—the passion between us consuming us both—I know that I will never be the same.

Wanted is an erotic romance intended for mature audiences.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:47 -0400)

He is everything I crave, all I desperately want and he is everything I cant have. Evan Black embodies my every fantasy. He is brilliant, fierce, and devastatingly handsome. But he is also headstrong, dangerous, and burdened with secrets. My family warned me to stay away, that I could never handle Evans dark dealings or scarred past. Maybe I should have listened. Maybe I should have run. But our desire is undeniable, and some temptations you just cant fight and from the moment we touch, the passion between us consuming us both, I know that I will never be the same.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

J. Kenner's book Wanted was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,499,139 books! | Top bar: Always visible