Dork Diaries: Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After

by Rachel Renee Russell

Series: Dork Diaries (8)

1,1991116,757 (4.2)None
A bump on the head suffered during gym class causes middle school drama queen Nikki Maxwell to have a crazy dream where all of her acquaintances assume the roles of familiar fairy tale characters.

Oitavo volume das desastradas aventuras de Nikki. Depois de bater com a cabeça na aula de educação física, em 1º de abril, o dia da mentira, Nikki tem um sonho louco em que ela, suas melhores amigas, Chloe e Zoey, seu paquera, Brandon, e a malvada MacKenzie acabam interpretando personagens de contos de fadas clássicos. E é claro que as histórias não terminam como se poderia esperar – porque cada uma delas tem um toque especial do Diário de uma garota nada popular!
  saladeleituraberna_ | Jul 3, 2024 |
I liked how all the different fairy tales were all interwoven together. ( )
  filemanager | Nov 29, 2023 |
Review:
My 8 year old daughter really enjoyed this book, she loved the characters and how it was revolved around fairy tale stories that she knew well. She also liked that there were illustrations in the book as this not only made it more real for her but also made her forget the length of the book and made her want to read more.
She laughed out loud with the jelly, peanut butter and pickle sandwich getting stuck to Nikki’s jumper.

I think this is a fantastic book for children, the book is written just like a girl would write a diary and even in ‘handwriting’ to instead of printed text.

My daughter now wants to read all the other books in the series.
  StressedRach | Jun 14, 2023 |
Graphic Novel
Although the title wouldn't seem like it, this is the first book that a lot of the subplots finally start to go right for Nikki; everything turns out okay in the end! I think this is where the author could have best ended the series, and it was the last part of the series I read. Again, this is Nikki's POV in her diary, making it a graphic novel.
  AmandaCheney | Nov 4, 2020 |
Dork Diaries
  brudder | Sep 17, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,471,943 books! | Top bar: Always visible