HomeGroupsTalkExplore

The Guard

by Kiera Cass

Series: Selection (0.6)

This brand new 64-page story begins just after the group of Selected girls is narrowed down to the Elite and is told from Aspen's point of view. The Guard also features a teaser to The One, the thrilling conclusion to The Selection trilogy.

Maybe it's that I'm just not an Aspen fan, or maybe it's just that I feel like Aspen is so very incredibly fixated on The One Girl and nothing else in his life means anything but The One Girl, but I'm just not rooting for Aspen or moved by Aspen? Then, again, it could be, also, that this book is strangely set up to only match Aspen's sides of America's chapters in this piece, instead of really telling me everything he gets up to while America is off living her Princess Becoming life.

This was okay, but I doubt I'd ever need or want to reread it. ( )
  wanderlustlover | Dec 26, 2022 |
“What would I fight for in this world if I wasn’t fighting for her?”

It made me find my love for Aspen Ledger again ❤️❤️ I felt like he wasn't that much focused on anymore as the story progressed and I really missed him sometimes. The story moved more towards Maxon than an actual love triangle but it was nice to see this part of the world. Again, I love seeing the different stories of the characters in this series.

Full Review: http://wp.me/p8IxRn-1G ( )
  themoonwholistens | Aug 31, 2020 |
No new information more of a recap of The Elite from Aspen's view point. ( )
  Jillian789 | Apr 16, 2018 |
No new information more of a recap of The Elite from Aspen's view point. ( )
  Jillian789 | Apr 16, 2018 |
This was the hardest one to read in the series so far!
Aspen was just so Annoying not to mention so damn judgemental especially when it came to Maxon! ( )
  Ray_ | Mar 24, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,979,761 books! | Top bar: Always visible