It by Alexa Chung

Wtf is this and who decided to label it as a book? ( )
  wellreadcatlady | Oct 4, 2018 |
This book was funny and relateable, filled with lines like " If left to their own devices, children dress very similarly to elderly crazy cat women". There were great tips in there as well as cool photography. It was a very enjoyable book and i can see myself picking it up occasionally and re-reading my favorite parts. ( )
  frailrouge | Mar 28, 2018 |
I picked this one so that after I read IT, I could recommend IT to my daughter, only to find that, not only had she read IT, but also owned a copy! A very quick read, very NOW, very eclectic, very amusing, very much the original jottings of a young 30-something, living and making her statement in the world…..thoroughly enjoyable! ( )
  Fliss88 | Aug 29, 2015 |
As a big fan of Alexa Chung I adored this book and it's layout. I love that it is a combination of different pictures, quotes and Alexa's stories and advice on her life, love and fashion. It's a very quick read but also great to keep on your shelf and flip through when you're looking for some inspiration. ( )
  morgantaylor | Oct 10, 2014 |

The darling of the fashion world and co-host of the music TV show Fuse News shares her inspirations, musings, and her own very personal and eclectic style

With influences that range from the sultry beauty of Jane Birkin to the rocker chic of Mick Jagger, it’s no wonder that everything worn by Alexa Chung instantly becomes the latest trend. Already a hugely popular television personality and a muse for Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld, Chung is now a co-anchor of the nightly music show Fuse News, covering today’s hottest acts and entertainment news. Chung’s first book, It, provides her legion of fans with a long-awaited inside look at her fascinating world.

A wholly unique collection of Chung’s personal writings, drawings, and photographs, It covers everything from her candid thoughts on life, love, and music to her favorite ensembles and how to decide what to wear in the morning. With Chung’s characteristic wit, charm, and refreshingly down-to-earth attitude, this full-color compendium is a must-have for anyone who loves fashion, music, and just about everything Alexa Chung.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:17 -0400)

The darling of the fashion world and co-host of the music TV show "Fuse News" shares her inspirations, musings, and her own very personal and eclectic style.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,840,617 books! | Top bar: Always visible