Twilight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, Book…

Twilight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, Book 5) (edition 2007)

by Erin Hunter (Author)

After the warrior cat Clans settle into their new homes, the harmony they once had disappears as the clans start fighting each other, until the day their common enemy--the badger--invades their territory.
Member:firestarw
Title:Twilight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, Book 5)
Authors:Erin Hunter (Author)
Info:HarperCollins (2007), Edition: Reprint, 352 pages

Twilight by Erin Hunter

The Clans are still settling into their new homes and problems are developing between those who feel the Clans should still help one another and those who believe there were always four Clans and each Clan is responsible for itself. There is also the visions that the medicine cats are receiving that none can interpret. They can see blood and violence but not the who or why.

I did not cry as badly in this book. Probably because the battle scene was interrupted by my having to close the book to get off the bus in the middle of the battle scene which was towards the end. I still teared up though. This story is more of Leafpool and her feelings. It also shows the resentment Clans have towards one another but how it is necessary at times for them to help each other. And the battle still rages between Clan born and kittypets. Midnight makes another appearance. I like the respect shown to her. The bond between those who traveled to the sun-drown place is still strong but fraught with problems because of the division of the Clans. A surprise appearances occurs.

I enjoyed this book. I look forward to the next book. I want to know about Leafpool's one vision. What does it mean for the future? And why the appearance of an old friend? ( )
  Sheila1957 | Aug 10, 2018 |
#5
  jhawn | Jul 31, 2017 |
A great book, as are all the Warriors Saga books. ( )
  Shadow494 | Jun 20, 2016 |
WindClan and ThunderClan were still getting over the battle they had with Mudclaw and Hawkfrost. Ashfur and Squirrelflight were getting closer together due to Squirrelflight not liking Brambleclaw when he goes to see Tigerstar in his dreams. But other than the injuries, WindClan had a blessing because Onewhisker went to the Moonpool to get his nine lives! He is now Onestar, leader of WindClan. Sorreltail is due any time and everyone is excited to see when the new kits arrive. Meanwhile, at the barn, Daisy (one of the farm cats) gave birth to three kits. Mouse, Hazel, and Berry. Daisy and her kits left the farm and her mate to protect the kits. This is because Floss had her kits a few moons ago and the twolegs can and took them away. So she left and was soon found by the ThunderClan patrol and taken to ThunderClan camp for her kits protection.

One the medicine cats side, Leafpool is struggling to keep her feeling contained with Crowfeather, if someone found out she could lose her position as a medicine cat or worse... banished! Leafpool and Crowfeather end up seeing each other. Cinderpelt finally confronts Leafpool while she is with Crowfeather. They fight and Leafpool decided to run away. But she got scared and Spottedleaf came to here and told Leafpool to follow her heart. Leafpool told Crowfeather that they should run away and start a family far away from the clans. He says yes and they started to leave, when they were a little above the Moonpool they met Midnight the badger who told them to follow their hearts, Leafpool says that they shouldn't do this and go back. They did and she said not to see each other any more a live a normal life. But when she comes back, she comes back right in the middle of a badger attack! Cinderpelt was in the nursery with Sorreltail because she suddenly kitting. ThunderClan was losing and Cinderpelt got killed while protecting Sorreltail and her kits. Sootfur died :c. but lucky WindClan came to help and drove them out.

This one was AWESOME because I almost died when the drama came in and then the actiony ending was great. I can't say really why I like this one because its the same as all the other books for me. But you should try reading it if you like drama, action, mystery, and secrets! ( )
  JuliaW.G3 | May 29, 2014 |
I think that Twilight was a very good book. I can not believe that Leafpool and Crowfeather run away together!! The book was awesome until I came to Cinderpelt's fate.....grrr........ I HATE BADGERS!!!!!!! ( )
  kenzie12368 | May 3, 2012 |

AR 5.5, 11 pts

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,116,311 books! | Top bar: Always visible