Dangerous Dream (Dangerous Creatures, #0.5)…

Dangerous Dream (Dangerous Creatures, #0.5)

by Margaret Stohl, Margaret Stohl

My OTP! Of course I must read it. Link is my favourite character from the Beautiful Creatures series. *internal screaming* ( )
  Denicbt | Feb 5, 2018 |
I read this because a reviewer insisted on reading this before starting Dangerous Creatures, so I did. I see why it was needed, but this felt really half-assed and put together last minute for zero reason. ( )
  s.pando | Nov 4, 2016 |
  s.pando | Nov 4, 2016 |
READ IN ENGLISH

Read all my reviews on http://urlphantomhive.booklikes.com

I received a free copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review, thank you!

This was the first I ever read from these authors. As GR said it was #0.5 from a new series I thought I could give it a try. I didn't understand a thing from it. Okay, the plot line itself wasn't too hard to follow, but the characters, the world. Nothing was explained to me, at all. It left me confused and not sure if I needed to be happy about being approved for Dangerous Creatures, the full-length novel. This is also why I decided to wait to write my review till I had read Dangerous Creatures, to see if things would become more clear.

Luckily they did. I understand the world better now, although I still feel I miss things because I haven't read the Beautiful Creatures series. Dangerous Dream describes an important event in Dangerous Creatures that is mentioned a lot in the novel, but not described. So, it's not necessary to read it in order to understand the series, but I guess if you're a fan, it's a nice extra. I would recommend though that you read the Beautiful Creatures-series or at least Dangerous Creatures first (even though this book is #0.5). ( )
  Floratina | May 26, 2016 |
didn’t like this one….

I haven’t read any of the other series that the rest of the reviewers refer to. And this one was just very short and very confusing to me. I didn’t have any connection to the characters or the setting. ( )
  katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

Margaret Stohlprimary authorall editionscalculated
Stohl, Margaretmain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,111,172 books! | Top bar: Always visible