Aftermath

by Alexis Hall

Series: Glitterland (1.5), Spires (1.5)

1231,430,233 (4.78)None
A moment of homecoming for Ash and Darian . . . Immediately after the events of Glitterland, Ash and Darian return to Ash's flat and explore everything that's changed . . . and everything that's stayed the same.

English (2)  Italian (1)  All languages (3)
12/Mar/2022
So, after my 3rd read of both books I'm going to have to up my rating. It's only fair! I just love these characters.

4 Stars
The ONLY reason I dropped a star was for the length of this story. The turns of phrase are just as gorgeous as in the previous book but, unfortunately, that is what makes me so greedy for much, much more. ( )
  Bookbee1 | Jun 23, 2022 |
  gigi9988776 | Aug 25, 2014 |

Belongs to Series

Spires (1.5)
Darian insisted we stay for a cup of tea with Nanny Dot.
"All my smiles, you can have all my smiles, whenever I can find them."

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,010,875 books! | Top bar: Always visible