Four warned by Jeffrey Archer

Four warned

by Jeffrey Archer

I loved this book. The short stories were really well written and a brilliant picture painted in such few pages. I particularly enjoyed 'Never stop on the motorway' and 'Don't drink the water'. I really raced through these stories wanting to eagerly get to the conclusion.

I will definitely add Archer to my authors to read list following this intro. ( )
  Nataliec7 | Mar 7, 2017 |

With informative but accessible text, the sport is brought to life. This work offers an in-depth look at the sport, from its history and beginnings to the modern game, how it's played, who plays it and the rules that govern it. Packed with facts, stats and full-colour photographs, this is the essential guide.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,489,268 books! | Top bar: Always visible