Arkansas quilts : Arkansas warmth

Arkansas quilts : Arkansas warmth (edition 1988)

Member:Maujai
Title:Arkansas quilts : Arkansas warmth
Authors:
Info:Paducah, KY: American Quilter's Society, [1988], c1987. 143 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.

Arkansas Quilts: Arkansas Warmth by Arkansas Quilter's Guild Inc.

The pictures in this book are fascinating, it is like looking into a different world with the history presented here. Amazingly enough, the "Introduction for Quilters Guild" was written by, "Gov. Bill Clinton". Interesting... This book is not just a picture book of quilts, but a history book that happens to specialize in quilts. This book is an absolute plethora of genealogical information on women that probably would not be able to be found elsewhere. I think I might have found several of my genealogy here myself! ( )
  cherryblossommj | May 28, 2013 |
  cherryblossommj | Dec 14, 2009 |
  cherryblossommj | Dec 14, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,343,659 books! | Top bar: Always visible