100 Great Fantasy Short, Short Stories by…

100 Great Fantasy Short, Short Stories (1984)

by Isaac Asimov (Editor), Terry Carr (Editor), Martin H. Greenberg (Editor)

Other authors: Bruce J. Balfour (Contributor), John Gregory Betancourt (Contributor), Bruce Boston (Contributor), Richard Bowker (Contributor), Marion Zimmer Bradley (Contributor)65 more, Fredric Brown (Contributor), Doris Pitkin Buck (Contributor), F. M. Busby (Contributor), Gregg Chamberlain (Contributor), Theodore R. Cogswell (Contributor), Rick Conley (Contributor), Lawrence C. Connolly (Contributor), Will Creveling (Contributor), Jack Dann (Contributor), Avram Davidson (Contributor), Calvin W. Demmon (Contributor), Gardner Dozois (Contributor), Harlan Ellison (Contributor), Janet Fox (Contributor), Charles E. Fritch (Contributor), Mel Gilden (Contributor), Stephen Goldin (Contributor), Lawrence Goldman (Contributor), Judith Gorog (Contributor), James Gunn (Contributor), Jack C. II Haldeman (Contributor), Edward D. Hoch (Contributor), C. Bruce Hunter (Contributor), George Clayton Johnson (Contributor), Phyllis Ann Karr (Contributor), Damon Knight (Contributor), Joe R. Lansdale (Contributor), Robert Lipsyte (Contributor), John R. Little (Contributor), H. P. Lovecraft (Contributor), Katherine Maclean (Contributor), Barry N. Malzberg (Contributor), Richard Christian Matheson (Contributor), Andre Maurois (Contributor), Raylyn Moore (Contributor), John Morressy (Contributor), William F. Nolan (Contributor), Rick Norwood (Contributor), Edgar Pangborn (Contributor), Alexei Panshin (Contributor), Arthur Porges (Contributor), Jonathan V. Post (Contributor), Bill Pronzini (Contributor), Mack Reynolds (Contributor), Joanna Russ (Contributor), Eric Frank Russell (Contributor), James Sallis (Contributor), Scott Sanders (Contributor), Al Sarrantonio (Contributor), Robert J. Sawyer (Contributor), Robert Sheckley (Contributor), Clark Ashton Smith (Contributor), Evelyn E. Smith (Contributor), Margaret St. Clair (Contributor), Steve Rasnic Tem (Contributor), William F. Temple (Contributor), William Tenn (Contributor), Gordon Van Gelder (Contributor), Lawrence Watt-Evans (Contributor), Edward Wellen (Contributor), Richard Wilson (Contributor), Gene Wolfe (Contributor), Donald A. Wollheim (Contributor), Jane Yolen (Contributor), Roger Zelazny (Contributor)

All member reviews
My boyfriend recommended this book to me, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I kept it on my desk at work, and would read a story or two on my break.

There were some really excellent stories in this book, written by well-known and well-loved fantasy writers. I definitely recommend this book for anyone looking for a quick read while they wait for the bus, or to take their mind away from the daily grind for a little while. ( )
  TheBecks | Apr 1, 2013 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,237,532 books! | Top bar: Always visible