Naked! by Michael Ian Black
2014 (3) 2015 (1) bathing (1) bedtime (2) capes (5) children (3) children's (4) clothes (5) clothing (2) cookies (2) fiction (2) funny (5) getting dressed (1) GR (2) human body (1) humor (2) imagination (2) library (2) library book (1) Mel (1) naked (3) nudity (3) picture book (11) preschool (2) read (3) read in 2014 (2) Rowan (1) STARRED (1) storytime (2) to-read (3)

Ha! My kids loved this book, and I enjoyed reading it to them. :) ( )
  Ubiquitine | Nov 24, 2018 |
This wonderful, enjoyable read-aloud celebrates the joys of being naked—naked, naked, naked. The wide-mouthed boy in this picture book eats (several) cookies-naked, slides down the stairs-naked, and dreams of going to school, doing the hokey pokey, and playing on the playground-naked. Children will easily identify with this sometimes-caped crusader and his patient parents, and giggle every time the word “Naked!” is read aloud. Be prepared to read it aloud many times as giggling, smiling children enthusiastically shout, “read it again”.

Sharyn H. / Marathon County Public Library
Find this book in our library catalog.

mcpl.wausau | Sep 25, 2017 |
Naked ! by Michael Ian Black
Children's audio book comes with a bonus page. Silly story of why he likes to be without clothes when he finds something else he likes better.
Goes through different pages of doing things while he's naked. Til he discovers he is cold...
  jbarr5 | Jul 9, 2015 |
Read on June 03, 2014

Everyone enjoys being naked until they happen upon a cape and then get cold from all that running around. Very cute...though I doubt a kid is going to be ready for bed after reading this one. They'd probably just want to run around naked. ( )
  melissarochelle | Jun 24, 2014 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 144246738X, Hardcover)

A hilarious new book about a boy who refuses to wear clothes, from comedian Michael Ian Black and illustrator Debbi Ridpath Ohi, the team that brought you I’m Bored, a New York Times Notable Children’s Book.

Michael Ian Black and Debbie Ridpath Ohi, whose “smart cartoony artwork matches Black’s perfect comic timing” (The New York Times Book Review), have paired up again to showcase the antics of an adorable little boy who just doesn’t want to get dressed.

After his bath, the little boy begins his hilarious dash around the house…in the buff! Being naked is great. Running around, sliding down the stairs, eating cookies. Nothing could be better. Unless he had a cape…

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:02 -0400)

A child discovers that the only thing more fun than being naked is wearing nothing but a cape.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,666,906 books! | Top bar: Always visible